NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
The Rabbits strongly second this. I had a real love/hate relationship with that guy - I'd prefer that all snakes be destroyed with extreme prejudice, and I thought he was completely insane (i.e. Australian), but his work helped in both direct and indirect ways to get antivenin to people who need it, especially in extremely poor countries, and that is no f***ing joke. His death is right at the top of the shocks I have ever gotten from an untimely celebrity death, and it still shocks me and makes me sad. RIP.
His family is just as wholesome as he is, which means even with the cameras/limelight off, he's a good man who raised an excellent family. Steve f***ing rules

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
How do we have to pick a single TV show? Don't they know we made all of them?

We could snipe some that seem taylor made for certain franchises. We could take one of the best reviewed and highest rated shows ever. But, we're going to partner with one of the best ensemble casts, from a show that made some of the best use of swear words in TV history. Because goddamn it was fun, and it ended well before its time:

@Hollywood Couturier

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace

We could snipe some that seem taylor made for certain franchises. We could take one of the best reviewed and highest rated shows ever. But, we're going to partner with one of the best ensemble casts, from a show that made some of the best use of swear words in TV history. Because goddamn it was fun, and it ended well before its time:

@Hollywood Couturier

That's one less TV show on my shortlist now. Thank you for making things easier on me, you piece of shit. :laugh:

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
That's one less TV show on my shortlist now. Thank you for making things easier on me, you piece of shit. :laugh:
zO3l2LV.gif

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City

@Hollywood Couturier

What's the show? I can't see the video. :laugh:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

@Hollywood Couturier

The actual greatest TV show of all time. Great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad