NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE FOUR! Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
The stay Pufts will not be taking some made up fancy pants troop transport. Instead we will be taking the only main battle tank that could stomp the US’s ass in, in a one on one battle.
This tank not only has more armaments than anyone here is willing to read me list. Not only does it require a crew of 4, which my first line and goalie will be forced to learn their roles. It also has room for 12 troops (players) in the rear. This main battle tank is the only one that exists that it’s main weapon is capable of penetrating redacted of homogeneous steel than the m1 abrams has of armor, while being designed to have redacted of armor more than the abrams cab dish out. Wiki is wrong, is not allowed to elaborate on the specifics.

The Stay Pufts are taking the Israeli Merkava MK4.

A8822808-3746-4C5A-814C-920783921FD5.jpeg
72589046-2739-493D-8E32-860C0F02E8E5.jpeg

side note. I had this planned out and took the time to write it out and just now immediately regret taking it even though it’s a f***ing amazing pick. I just thought of a better one. F.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The stay Pufts will not be taking some made up fancy pants troop transport. Instead we will be taking the only main battle tank that could stomp the US’s ass in, in a one on one battle.
This tank not only has more armaments than anyone here is willing to read me list. Not only does it require a crew of 4, which my first line and goalie will be forced to learn their roles. It also has room for 12 troops (players) in the rear. This main battle tank is the only one that exists that it’s main weapon is capable of penetrating redacted of homogeneous steel than the m1 abrams has of armor, while being designed to have redacted of armor more than the abrams cab dish out. Wiki is wrong, is not allowed to elaborate on the specifics.

View attachment 405547 View attachment 405546

side note. I had this planned out and took the time to write it out and just now immediately regret taking it even though it’s a f***ing amazing pick. I just thought of a better one. F.

You can always change it and write up something else later to explain it.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015

View attachment 405547 View attachment 405546

Despite absolutely loving the Merkava and wishing I had gotten to drive one, I am disappointed in you.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Hey, I'll do it. I'm a businessman - I make the picks, you buy the swag. Especially with all the sweet OT you are earning. You can make your own furniture, so you don't need to buy that.
No problem. My team name will be Microsoft and the logo will be whatever amazons current logo is. Good luck getting around copyright laws there.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
No problem. My team name will be Microsoft and the logo will be whatever amazons current logo is. Good luck getting around copyright laws there.

That seems slightly counterproductive, you defective bastard. OMG I just destroyed this chair, holy shit, I'm surprised the Four Horsemen haven't come around after that. Anyway, are you keeping the f***ing tank or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad