GDT: NHL Global Series: Sweden 2023 | Nov 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th | Detroit, Minnesota, Ottawa, Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Are we watching the same SEASON? Lol. Leafs goaltending isn’t good.

Oh, so we only talk in seasons while watching specific games? So like a player who has been great all year but has a bad game can't be commented on, or vice versa?

What a stupid way of looking at a game.

ok, I think I get it

so the score is now second 2 to second 2 in the second 2nd period.

Now you get it. And at this point you can consider yourself bilingual, or at least fully fluent in Swedish.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Oh, so we only talk in seasons while watching specific games? So like a player who has been great all year but has a bad game can't be commented on, or vice versa?

What in the world are you talking about. My first post was that Leafs goaltending continues to be a problem. It has been. It continues to be. You quoted me lol.

What a stupid response.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa

Now you get it. And at this point you can consider yourself bilingual, or at least fully fluent in Swedish.
I learned Swedish faster than Charlie learned Mandarin on his smart pills.

Reactions: Bedards Dad

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
What in the world are you talking about. My first post was that Leafs goaltending continues to be a problem. It has been. It continues to be. You quoted me lol.

What a stupid response.

You commented it was a problem after 1 goal. That's a recationary response. I less your expectations are perfection, and if that's the case, sports might not be for you.

Then again you make stupid recationary comments very often, so this isn't unexpected...it's my mistake for taking you seriously.

I learned Swedish faster than Charlie learned Mandarin on his smart pills.
ASIP reference always gets a thumbs up from me.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
You commented it was a problem after 1 goal. That's a recationary response. I less your expectations are perfection, and if that's the case, sports might not be for you.

Then again you make stupid recationary comments very often, so this isn't unexpected...it's my mistake for taking you seriously.

Do I look...suspicious?

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa

i commented that Leafs goaltending continues to disappoint. Continues. That first goal was a muffin shot from a guy who hasn’t scored since January.

God forbid someone expresses disappointment against your favourite team. I guess if it were up to you there would only be positive messages about the Leafs on this forum.

You got yourself all twisted up over a critical but hardly irrational comment and now decide that sports may not be for me? I guess I’ll just pack my bags after 14 years posting here because how dare i be critical of my team? So tell me who exactly is making stupid and reactionary comments?

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
I still think it comes in at either 10.88x8 or as high as 11.5, anything more than 12 and the cap going up to anything less than 87.5 will make it tough to keep everyone. But if he signs for 11 and the cap goes to 87.5 we are sitting well

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
That was amazing to watch. Must be such a great feeling for his family
thats a proud Dad moment for sure. Hell I don't even personally know Nylander and I'm proud of him lol.
His journey from a lanky kid with tons of skill but 0 physicality, to filling out but still not having the confidence to use it, then to him putting it all together and becoming a legit star.

Reactions: MoreMogilny

Mar 26, 2010
Nylander for McDavid + a 1st

lol right. Not quite there.

at what point does McDavid ask for a trade out of Edmonton though. You just know he would love to come home to Toronto and play for his City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad