Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
bl1.jpg

Get your wallet out

buymorestuff.png

It is about to begin...

41ca40c67edb9b6c1471cf81.jpg

Reminders: Use this thread for the day, we'll reopen the rumors thread after the day or when things die down. NO jokes or trade proposals in this thread. Link any rumor to a source or at least state where it is coming from.

member 116861

My favourite Canada Day tradition. Wake up early and watch a bunch of idiots try to discuss hockey.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
The funniest part is listening to analysts who have maybe watched 4 or 5 games of a specific player and try to give their analysis.

I get a kick out of it aswell. Remember how Varlamov was the second worse goalie in the Western Conference as touted by Jamie Mclennan a guy who wasnt even worthy of polishing Varlamovs bicycle.

Parks

Dec 19, 2015
Colorado
With us not likely to make a big splash I feel like getting it through the weekend without signing any bad contracts would be a win.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
The funniest part is listening to analysts who have maybe watched 4 or 5 games of a specific player and try to give their analysis.

Since the Around the league thread is locked I'll respond to your question about Larsson here.

I don't think he will struggle, I just think it will be interesting to see how he will look at first when there no Green safety net behind him (Klefbom is good, but he's no Green), or Schneider for that matter. I think he might have some ups and downs early on, but he should come through in the long run. FTR I'm a big fan of his since before he was drafted.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Should have taken today off. At least it's a half day, which means I'll be driving home during the feeding frenzy.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians. Happy Free Agent Frenzy to everyone! Don't do nothing stupid, Joe!

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
My pessimistic guess:

Boll and Wiercioch.

I hope it ends up being better than that. Probably Weise and Lovejoy.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I am dreading the "Kris Russell signs with the Avs" thread

also known as the

"We Got Another Shot Blocker!!!!!!!!!!!" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events