NHL EDGE database 23-24

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
With this thread, I'm hoping to spark a collaboration where HF members will post data from NHL EDGE to give a clear picture of certain metrics provided. Specifically the league internally tracks certain parameters with NHL EDGE and occasionally shares it in graphics during games and on X and other outlets. The most interesting points to me are Top Speed, Average Speed and Distance Skated, but they track much more than that. I know we won't be able to cover every data point on every player, but I believe it would still be beneficial to a lot of people if we could build as large of a database as possible. What it would take however is that dedicated members would post that information here whenever they see it appear during games or on social media.

as an example, from X last year:
bv19e1a550ka1.jpg

or sometimes there will be spotlights in game like this:
cut.jpg

Or even just a little tag above a player's head. If you see anything like these graphics/tags please just pop into this thread and mention what data you saw.

Last edited:

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Good idea for a thread. I hope they share more of this info this season than they did last season. I've only been able to find a small number of graphics like top 10 fastest skating speeds or top 10 hardest slap shots.

DuklaNation

Aug 26, 2004
While MacKinnon is fast, its his sudden change of pace that makes the difference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad