GDT: NHL DRAFT LOTTERY | "Lottery Dynasty" | Oilers vs. The Field | Tuesday, April 9 | 6 PM | SN

Will the Oilers win the draft lottery?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
GDT MUSIC

-

NHL DRAFT LOTTERY

Edmonton Oilers (6.5%) VS. The Field (93.5%)
April 9 @ 6:00 PM MST
TV: SN

-

Oilers Lines:

lowe_3.jpg

11170009.jpg

edmonton-oilers-assistant-general-manager-bill-scott-shows-off-the-picture-id470277436

images

FJVYAFJZLZBSLJWIX7RIMWYOXM.jpg

-

Lottery Odds

Colorado Avalanche (from OTT) 18.5%
Los Angeles Kings 13.5%
New Jersey Devils 11.5%
Detroit Red Wings 9.5%
Buffalo Sabres 8.5%
New York Rangers 7.5%
Edmonton Oilers 6.5%
Anaheim Ducks 6.0%
Vancouver Canucks 5.0%
Philadelphia Flyers 3.5%
Minnesota Wild 3.0%
Chicago Blackhawks 2.5%
Florida Panthers 2.0%
Arizona Coyotes 1.5%
Montreal Canadiens 1.0%

"

The 2019 NHL Draft Lottery, which will be held Tuesday, April 9, in Toronto, will consist of three drawings: the 1st Lottery Draw will determine the club selecting first overall, the 2nd Lottery Draw will determine the club selecting second overall and the 3rd Lottery Draw will determine the club selecting third overall.

The odds for the remaining clubs will increase on a proportionate basis for the 2nd Lottery Draw, based on which club wins the 1st Lottery Draw, and again for the 3rd Lottery Draw, based on which club wins the 2nd Lottery Draw.

The 12 clubs not selected in the 2019 NHL Draft Lottery will be assigned 2019 NHL Draft selections 4 through 15, in inverse order of regular-season points.

"

-

Please vote in the poll!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8LX7psQ

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I voted no, but can't help smiling at the memory of the look of disgust on the face of Bill Daly during one of the numerous times the team bagged first overall.

McDavid excluded (because he's the McDavid) this current regime has no clue how to handle the first pick. Why would that change now?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I voted no, but can't help smiling at the memory of the look of disgust on the face of Bill Daly during one of the numerous times the team bagged first overall.

McDavid excluded (because he's the McDavid) this current regime has no clue how to handle the first pick. Why would that change now?

I actually think Daly held it together remarkably well during that run of #1 wins. How he managed to not burst out laughing after that gold card one with McDavid is still a mystery to me. I literally LOL'ed when that happened for a good five minutes.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
I actually think Daly held it together remarkably well during that run of #1 wins. How he managed to not burst out laughing after that gold card one with McDavid is still a mystery to me. I literally LOL'ed when that happened for a good five minutes.
You LOL'ed for five minutes? I went f***ing berserk! :laugh:

Reactions: ujju2

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Is the lottery going to be like last year where they announce the top-3 but don't tell us the order until like an hour later?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Took only 13 tries....yesterday got it in 2.
I have a feeling Vancouver is going to do the lottery ball win thing and have a Sedin v 2.0 happen with the Hughes Bros. Philly and Florida keep coming up as winners when I sit and press the Sim Lottery button for hours on end as well.

(please do not let the Rangers move up)

IMG_3C6DCC507580-1.jpeg

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
When we won the McDavid lottery and I was telling friends and family some got mad at me for “joking about that”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad