Phoenix
upload_2018-4-27_22-57-45.jpeg

Draft Lottery Odds Announcement

Reactions: LiasAndersson

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Sweet. Excited for us Sens to get screwed.

Careful what you wish for. I know it's fun to predict the doom and gloom, but that's what Canucks fan said during the past 2 drafts... and we ended up with the worst case scenario 2 years straight by dropping 3 spots. This is advice by a fan base that has been screwed twice. So screw pessimism.

The Canucks will win Dahlin.

Reactions: nickeleyegoldopin

PaulaMesser

Apr 18, 2018
Such a great sport and the it's top league in the world is run so shitty.
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/smule.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/smule.png

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
So we will know if a team moved up but just not what spot. Until the 2nd intermission of a game that starts at 8pm. What's that ETA? 9:15 ish?

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I’ve been looking around but can’t find any way to folllow the lottery from europe. Any stream available?

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
If an East team wins it, I hope it is Carolina. It would force some trades, and they would likely move one or two from their stacked blueline.

If a West team wins, I hope it is Arizona.

Dzonna

Mar 28, 2017
If I tape the Vegas game channel from 7:30 till the end of the game will this tape the lottery draw too?

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
It's going to be a hell of a wait for the teams that wind up in the top 3. Most hilarious would be if it's Calgary/Edmonton/Chicago.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
It's going to be a hell of a wait for the teams that wind up in the top 3. Most hilarious would be if it's Calgary/Edmonton/Chicago.

I don't get why people think Chicago winning is the end of the world. From a non bias perspective. teams like Chicago, Rangers and Detroit deserve a little good fortune after years of solid play(although for the sake of argument I probably would put Rangers and Detroit ahead of Chicago given their draft history, you can argue Chicago lucked out in 2006 and 2007)

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
Obviously hoping for EDM to win for the lulz and for Dahlin2McDavid for the next decade. Failing that Detroit, Chicago for the lulz, Carolina for the trades, hope buffalo gets a high pick because Eichel deserves to have someone to work with. Would love to see NYI get 2/3 of the top 3 just for the stacked team theyd have.

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
If an East team wins it, I hope it is Carolina. It would force some trades, and they would likely move one or two from their stacked blueline.

If a West team wins, I hope it is Arizona.

Id imagine EDM moves one of Klefbom, Sekera or Nurse if they get 1oa, not that anyone other than Oilers fans or Satanists would want that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad