NHL.com selling jerseys for cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

colonel_korn

Luuuuuuuuuu....lay?
Nov 30, 2002
St John's, NL
Visit site
Just noticed that NHL.com's store prices have been cut back by a ton. Replica Jerseys are down to between $30-$60 US (depending on team) from $90 US, and Authentic Jerseys are down to $90 US from $200 US :eek: (I don't think those prices don't include shipping and taxes though).

I guess it's up to you whether or not you still want to support the NHL, but those look like pretty good deals to me. :)

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Holy....Im definitly going to be buying a bunch of Authentic jerseys...110 bucks im going to save on each...how can i pass that up? Even though i dont want to support them...

Woah...Rangers authentics are down to 80 bucks..so thats a 120 save.

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Is this because they are replacing the KOHO/CCM tags with Reebok vectors, when the NHL resumes?

Or is it because merchandising sales have plummeted since the NHL locked out.

BCCHL inactive

Tricolore#20 said:
Is this because they are replacing the KOHO/CCM tags with Reebok vectors, when the NHL resumes?

Or is it because merchandising sales have plummeted since the NHL locked out.

I could say it's a combination of both ..because it is.

That being said, I would say it is more because of the Reebok issue. If that weren't happening, the sale wouldn't be near as big as it is.

I.am.ca

Good thing i ordered quite a few jersies, some for me and some to give as gifts for xmas...woo hoo.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
I was on Sharks 3rd jersey replica page...(the black jersey) and I click Size LARGE....walked away from my comp for a second then clicked ADD TO BASKET and i kept getting a error message..i was like WTF...then i refreshed the Sharks 3rd jersey rep. page and the LARGE option was gone and only M and XXL were left..i was like WOW WHOEVER THE AHOLE WHO STOLE THE LAST JERSEY FROM ME I GONNA PAY! Then i relized i would never be able to find him. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad