OT: NHL Center Ice for Charter?

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Yep I have the same problem.

I called yesterday and a guy told me that you had to order the full package for the rest of the season for 49.99 or whatever in order to receive the two-week free trial. That seems like BS to me because I always got the free preview in the past without ordering it, but the Blues game was about to start and I didn't feel like discussing it with him anymore.

Sucks.

Mar 6, 2012
How does ordering it in order to get a free trail make sense in any way?

That's like going to Sam's and having the sample lady say you can only have a sausage to try if you buy a package of sausage first. And then the sausage you get is from the package you bought.

ItsOnlytheRiver

Mar 25, 2010
How does ordering it in order to get a free trail make sense in any way?

That's like going to Sam's and having the sample lady say you can only have a sausage to try if you buy a package of sausage first. And then the sausage you get is from the package you bought.

It makes zero sense. I was disappointed today when I tried to watch one of those afternoon games.

BergMan

Mar 31, 2009
Brooklyn
I was trying to watch some center ice after I heard about the free trial too. This douchebaggery by charter explains why it said I need to et a subscription for a free trial.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad