Nhl Center Ice - Dishnetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

MePutPuckInNet

Jan 1, 2004
Toronto
Visit site
1-800-333-3474 ASK FOR THE SUPERVISOR NAMED JIM IN THE PROGRAMMING DEPARTMENT..... and complain complain complain,,,,if enough people whine about this,,,,it's possible to get this thing re-aired so you can see Team USA....but you must PICK UP THE PHONE and CALL them......

The guys are wickedly disappointed that you didn't see the game there, so PLEASE just call those bastards and tell them you're pissed.

transplant99

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
MePutPuckInNet said:
1-800-333-3474 ASK FOR THE SUPERVISOR NAMED JIM IN THE PROGRAMMING DEPARTMENT..... and complain complain complain,,,,if enough people whine about this,,,,it's possible to get this thing re-aired so you can see Team USA....but you must PICK UP THE PHONE and CALL them......

The guys are wickedly disappointed that you didn't see the game there, so PLEASE just call those bastards and tell them you're pissed.

Or better yet, tell them that DirecTV aired the game and since they did you will be asking for their service to be installed next week instead of Cheap Charlie and his Dish Network buffoonery.

Unthinkable

The Candiens vs. Thrashers game is also not being shown today on Dish Network's Center Ice. Tune to the game right now on channel 542 and you get the following banner info:

The Atlanta Vs. Montreal game is not available on NHL Center Ice.

Wonder if folks with DirecTV are seeing this one as well.

BruinsGirl

Aug 27, 2002
Bruinsville, MA
Visit site
I called 2 times today and they had no idea why game is not shown...The best excuse they were able to come up with was that sometimes games get black out in the certain areas. IMHO it's BS. It's not like I was asking for B's game on Center Ice in MA.

Last year I had digital cable and was able to see at least 8 WJC games!

Was Dish Network a wrong choice? :dunno:

eSabre

Dec 14, 2002
Nashville, TN
3rdmanin.wordpress.com
Unthinkable said:
The Candiens vs. Thrashers game is also not being shown today on Dish Network's Center Ice. Tune to the game right now on channel 542 and you get the following banner info:

The Atlanta Vs. Montreal game is not available on NHL Center Ice.

Wonder if folks with DirecTV are seeing this one as well.
I got that as well...

Switch to DirectTV. We've been on DirectTV for 5 months now after leaving Dish Network, and it was the best choice we ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad