NHL Bracket could win you $$$

willmma

Jan 5, 2017

you are invited you to join the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Challenge™!

It's time to predict who will be crowned 2020 Stanley Cup® Champions.
League Name: NHL League HF Boards Leafs

League URL: NHL 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Challenge

#NHLBracket
The hunt is on! Connect with us for all of the latest action on the ice, in the locker room and around the League. Follow us on social for 24/7/365 access!

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
mail
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
This promotional email was brought to you by the NHL®.
NHL.com/bracket for additional details and prize restrictions.
NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs logo are registered trademarks and NHL Inside The Crease name and logo, the Stanley Cup Championship logo and the Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Challenge name and logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2020. All Rights Reserved.
NHL, 1185 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036
NHL.com/contact
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I joined but there is nowhere for me to make any picks. I can join or create a league and thats it. Maybe I will dl a different browser and try again (tried Chrome, Edge and IE with the same problem).

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
I joined but there is nowhere for me to make any picks. I can join or create a league and thats it. Maybe I will dl a different browser and try again (tried Chrome, Edge and IE with the same problem).

Yeah, me too.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
My bad... Seems this is for the actual first round... Of course we cannot pick anything because we don't know the series yet. Doh!

I thought this included the qualifier round which would have been tres cool.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
My bad... Seems this is for the actual first round... Of course we cannot pick anything because we don't know the series yet. Doh!

I thought this included the qualifier round which would have been tres cool.

Yup, honest mistake as numerous people have counted the qualifiers as the playoffs. :)

The official playoffs start next round, these are only the play-in qualifiers.

The bracket and selection will be available once all the playoff teams are determined.

Last edited:

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
How much can you win?

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Yup, honest mistake as numerous people have counted the qualifiers as the playoffs. :)

The official playoffs start next round, these are only the play-in qualifiers.

The bracket and selection will be available once all the playoff teams are determined.
For the Bracket challenge it does not count until the round of 16, but the Qualifiers are official playoffs, per NHL, and all of the stats earned will be playoff stats.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
If you haven's signed up. Sign up now.

You can enter your brackets before the first game.

I know the leafs are not in it, but might as well try to enjoy hockey.

I have the Avs going all the way!

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I have the Avs losing to TB in the final... of course TB prob gets trashed by the amazing blue jackets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad