NHL Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
I'll bookmark it when everything is set since I doubt I'll pay too much attention to the finals until round 3 or 4. I'll let you guess my bracket name :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Never had to enter a password using the link you provided. But other than that it worked fine for me #SONK

Same.

I'm also always terrible at these, but I tried anyway. If I actually finish in the top half, I'll be surprised. If I actually do well, then it's admittedly going to be out of sheer, dumb luck rather than knowing what the hell I'm talking about.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
15 people signed up so far. I thought with the late start there may be 5 that join.

The playoffs start this evening so hurry up if you want in.

Edit: Brackets close At the conclusion of the VAN/EDM game today (Starts at 12:30 Pacific so figure it ends about 3pm Pacific).

Last edited:

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Got one in..I was tempted to name it "Born to lose and destined to fail" lol. Very interesting playoffs this year.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Two 4 seeds, a 3 seed, and a 2 seed advance. Obviously, the odds mean nothing.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
If this was a horse race:
I'm in the lead but losing steam.
Jagged Ice gaining and has the inside track.
hbk can pull it off if everything goes right.

All 3 of us had Vegas winning and we have the most points possible remaining. No one else had any other possible cup winners. Surprised no one picked Tampa.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
If this was a horse race:
I'm in the lead but losing steam.
Jagged Ice gaining and has the inside track.
hbk can pull it off if everything goes right.

All 3 of us had Vegas winning and we have the most points possible remaining. No one else had any other possible cup winners. Surprised no one picked Tampa.

It was an anti-woof. That's (TBL) who I *want* to win....but my picks were the product of "hey I've got 10 minutes to enter this", and it shows. Oi.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
My computer died on me, so I no longer have access to the bracket (I don't remember what e-mail and password I used :) ) I think all of my teams are out, but wouldn't mind to know my final standing once it's over.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
My computer died on me, so I no longer have access to the bracket (I don't remember what e-mail and password I used :) ) I think all of my teams are out, but wouldn't mind to know my final standing once it's over.

You'll almost certainly finish 9th but could maybe hold 8th.

upload_2021-6-21_16-16-18.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad