NHL Bracket Challenge 2018-19

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
As is tradition, I've set up the NHL Bracket Challenge for this playoff session under the league name HF Islanders.

Here is a link: NHL 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Challenge
The password is: LousRules

Winner gets bragging rights by being the smartest guy in the room for an entire year! It's the most coveted title in all of Isles HF Boards history, may the best man win!

Previous winners:
Karel.3 (@Doshell Propivo?) - 2018
IslesNorway - 2017
ScaredStreit - 2016
ScaredStreit - 2015
PK Cronin - 2014

*If possible, please use your HF Boards name when submitting. Makes it easier to identify which account belongs to which poster for bragging/mocking purposes.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Also, I can't figure out how to change my name. If anyone knows how could you please post the steps here? I'd love to change it so it's easier to follow. I already tried to change it on my NHL.com account but it didn't seem to change anything.

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Also, I can't figure out how to change my name. If anyone knows how could you please post the steps here? I'd love to change it so it's easier to follow. I already tried to change it on my NHL.com account but it didn't seem to change anything.

I'm in.

I registered and then couldn't change my name. I ended up making another account using my HFboards name as the first name in the new account.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I'm in.

I registered and then couldn't change my name. I ended up making another account using my HFboards name as the first name in the new account.

Ah, so it has to be changed first and won't change after registering. Thanks for that! I might have to make a new account.

NJIslesDude

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks! I’ve been reading everyone’s comments for a while and must say i’m impressed with the knowledge and passion you all have for the Islanders and the sport of hockey in general.

For those of you looking to change your log-on name, go into your bracket and click edit. On the left, you should see the name you selected and have the ability to change it. I just did it minutes ago myself. Good Luck to all !!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad