NHL: Around the League 52

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I'll probably keep going back and forth but ........Which game to choose? 3rd period of Florida clash .... or the Jets-Avs game? Great hockey to watch.

Caps/Rangers in the last 2 minutes of reg..

.EDIT: and Rangers win ... 2-0 in series.
Tampa Florida do not like each other easy decision for me.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
It’s so funny that Russia just pumps out top tier goalies like nothing, yet they struggle so badly to do the same with defensemen.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
What a difference in the hockey after watching the regular season hawks all year. It would be great if Florida can pull this off for draft position becuase Tampa is still damn good and if they played anyone else it might be a different story.

Winnipeg Colorado is big boy hockey too. So pumped for Leafs Bruins and Dallas Vegas again tonight. Best two weeks of the year.

Prediction Carolina vs Edmonton McDavid Conn Smythe and a Cup

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I was skeptical about Winnipeg because it seems he either shuts the door completely, or falls flat on his face too often. Farr too inconsistent of a goalie, and when he's off, he's really off.
Second year in a row he has been a bit of a flop in the playoffs. Another regular season goalie that wilts under the pressure it seems. He needs to get back to at least average for them to have a chance. Mac and company were smelling blood last night with him.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Done for playoffs with a broken hand/wrist is a far cry from "prolly miss a week". Were there conflicting reports, or was that just @Hattrick Kane assuming? I haven't seen anything that said he was done for the playoffs. Everything says a week+.
I had seen a report earlier that said that. Then Maurice said they got good news at the arena that it’s less severe than initially thought.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018

Sharks clearly didn’t care about roster construction. They just saw Quinn as a bad coach. Reminds me of another team…

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
The Ducks had a -91 goal differential as a team, which was twenty better than the Blackhawks who finished -111. The Sharks were -150. The Coyotes had the second worst in the Central and were only -18.

We are a long ways away from being even mediocre.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad