Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
ikzqbtqnpgivp2wjogsm.jpg

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
I don't care what anyone says. I will always think All Star games are fun.

When I was a kid, it was before the internet. My family didn't have cable. So when the All Star game came on network TV, I'd LOVE watching the player introductions because every player was a surprise to me. I'd always be hoping to see my favorite player introduced next.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
I like legit skills comps. All star games? Naw. Scrimmage efforts are boring.

Pretty much this.

Watched 3 minutes of the draft last night and that was enough. Genuine cringe that would make Pierre blush. Did they seriously ask Nate about dreaming about Sid? Someone fire that dude.

The skills comps might be worth watching. The scrimmage games are so ridiculously stupid. You can't do best on best mid-season with nothing on the line. It never works out.

If it's all about the kids then just have them host camps or something idk.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Seeing Michael Bublé faced on mushrooms while trying to conduct a press conference is probably way more entertaining than the rest of the proceedings will be.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
I couldn’t care less and didn’t watch. But wake up this AM and my girlfriend (doesn’t care about sports) is actually into it, getting TikToks on her page and asking me questions because of McCrae, Bieber and Buble.

So I guess good job NHL? :laugh:

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

metalan2

May 30, 2008
I don't care what anyone says. I will always think All Star games are fun.

When I was a kid, it was before the internet. My family didn't have cable. So when the All Star game came on network TV, I'd LOVE watching the player introductions because every player was a surprise to me. I'd always be hoping to see my favorite player introduced next.
That's kind of the thing. Now every kid has a phone to watch as many highlights of their favorite player they want. Al star games are irrelevant simply because of the access people have.

Reactions: BusinessGoose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad