Nhl 21 roster editing

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
I would say 99% of ratings are trash. Until EA fixes the algorithm on how overalls are calculated and having different ones for each type of player, (ex playmakers have attributes like passing, puck control, offensive iq factor in a lot more than other ratings) they will always be 90% trash because stars will have to have inflated ratings elsewhere just to get to 85+.

JustJokinenAround

just a goofball
Feb 5, 2018
a local rink
I would say 99% of ratings are trash. Until EA fixes the algorithm on how overalls are calculated and having different ones for each type of player, (ex playmakers have attributes like passing, puck control, offensive iq factor in a lot more than other ratings) they will always be 90% trash because stars will have to have inflated ratings elsewhere just to get to 85+.
i find every player kind of plays the same. in order to get to an 85 lets say, no matter who the player is they will have at least 4 stars in every category. every player i play with or see in franchise just seems to blend together and they all feel the same. unless of course they are 5'10" and under and skate the same crouched way or 6'5" and skates like a bumbling idiot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad