NHL 19 Tournament

nwarrior

Aug 28, 2010
Hi everyone,

I’ve launched an eSports Tournament company (www.arcticduel.com) with a few colleagues called Arctic Duel.

We’re really excited to kick this off, and wanted to test out our tournament strategy using NHL 19 given it’s a game that we all love.

So to get feedback from real gamers, we’re hosting an online tournament on October 27th. No fee to enter, and we’re giving away a $100 prize to the winner.

If you’re interested, you can let us know by sharing your email on our website. Once we’ve received enough interest, we’ll be reaching out over the next few days to provide additional tournament details.

Feel free to spread the word, and looking forward to a few of you participating!

Arctic Duel – eSports Tournaments

Last edited:

nwarrior

Aug 28, 2010
Sounds great, we have moved the date up the 27th of October. Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Hi everyone,

I’ve launched an eSports Tournament company (www.arcticduel.com) with a few colleagues called Arctic Duel.

We’re really excited to kick this off, and wanted to test out our tournament strategy using NHL 19 given it’s a game that we all love.

So to get feedback from real gamers, we’re hosting an online tournament on October 27th. No fee to enter, and we’re giving away a $100 prize to the winner.

If you’re interested, you can let us know by sharing your email on our website. Once we’ve received enough interest, we’ll be reaching out over the next few days to provide additional tournament details.

Feel free to spread the word, and looking forward to a few of you participating!

Arctic Duel – eSports Tournaments

Hey I entered my email. Is that all I have to do?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad