NHL 19 prospects

Karnage

Mar 9, 2004
i just had my first draft for my new Seattle franchise. Had the first overall pick and was excited to be picking Dahlin but instead found a franchise right winger who’s comparable was to Mario Lemieux . If I knew how to post pics I would post it.

StevenB

Oct 7, 2014
North York
i just had my first draft for my new Seattle franchise. Had the first overall pick and was excited to be picking Dahlin but instead found a franchise right winger who’s comparable was to Mario Lemieux . If I knew how to post pics I would post it.
lol I had him too but it was in the lafreniere draft. I like the new gem/bust system. If the player has low elite but “gem” you’ll know he’s still going to progress if you play him properly

Reactions: hockeynorth

Karnage

Mar 9, 2004
P
lol I had him too but it was in the lafreniere draft. I like the new gem/bust system. If the player has low elite but “gem” you’ll know he’s still going to progress if you play him properly

How did he work out for you? I haven’t had a chance to play yet. My defence is horrible

StevenB

Oct 7, 2014
North York
P

How did he work out for you? I haven’t had a chance to play yet. My defence is horrible
I didn’t draft him, Vegas had the first pick. Right now he’s sitting at 94 ovr in his 6th year. First year he was almost 30-30 and won the Calder. In his second year he won the rocket w 53 goals. He now fluctuates from 45-50g and 100-105p. If he ever hits free agency I’ll cry tears of joy

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Found a really cool German (I believe from memory) defensemen at the top of the lefreniere draft. Great shutdown guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad