HF Habs: NHL 19 EASHL team

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I know we've done this before, so why not do it this year?

I'll be getting the game on PS4. I'm not great at it but not an embarrassment either.

Hoping to play a few games a week in the evenings Who is interested?

PS4:
Le Tricolore - PSN ID: Le_Tricolore

Xbox One:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Let me know if the game is any good on release. It usually feels good in BETA and ends up feeling awful after release.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Funny story about this. In the 09 edition of this team I hit it off with a player on this HF Habs team. He is currently here with his family hanging out in Halifax and he has stood in my best friends wedding and we both stood in his. Best friends since 09.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Funny story about this. In the 09 edition of this team I hit it off with a player on this HF Habs team. He is currently here with his family hanging out in Halifax and he has stood in my best friends wedding and we both stood in his. Best friends since 09.
That's pretty awesome. Definitely never had that connection gaming. Close with some League friends but that's a lot more recent.

I didn't join up with this team until later years. I played on the main forum in '09 team with another poster here on the Habs forum @Pierre Dagenais.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Xbox One : KevHabsForLife

PS4 : KevSkillz 4

On PS4, before my work, i'm 11th player in the world in EASHL. (NHL 18), i'm pretty good. ;)

I play C, LW or RW. I'm better at winger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad