Playstation 4 EASHL: NHL 17 6's Club

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Hey buddy, we started an HF Boards club for the 17 beta and played with 4 or 5 pretty much every night. We've since played some on 16, but not much. We have like 10 members so we usually have at least a few on each night. If you don't find enough guys for this you and your friend are more than welcome to join our club when '17 releases.

DrIanDuncan

Mar 6, 2016
Hey buddy, we started an HF Boards club for the 17 beta and played with 4 or 5 pretty much every night. We've since played some on 16, but not much. We have like 10 members so we usually have at least a few on each night. If you don't find enough guys for this you and your friend are more than welcome to join our club when '17 releases.

Thanks for the offer. We are going to definitely run our own thing though. I'm sure well match up at some point :naughty:

OConnellsProtege

Nov 23, 2011
You got anyone who normally plays on West servers on your team? Just wondering if there are any issues with lag/connectivity for a west player playing on east servers.

DrIanDuncan

Mar 6, 2016
You got anyone who normally plays on West servers on your team? Just wondering if there are any issues with lag/connectivity for a west player playing on east servers.

no one atm but i've had west players on the team before and i'd say only about 15% had lag issues. We can def give it a try if youre down.

Twoods1623

Jun 27, 2016
North Shore
If you still need someone I will be playing a lot of NHL. I don't care what position you need me to play as long as it's not goalie for your sake. PSN is Brodin1623

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
Looking for a team myself. Loving this new mode for 17, part time at the moment looking for a home, but willing to fill in. Playmaking centre or shooting winger. Better at centre though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad