Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Welcome to the NHL 16 HUT thread!

Since we've had to handle a ton of posts lately involving selling teams for profit ; they will be deleted and handled accordingly.

With that said...

The thread where you talk about all things Hockey Ultimate Team. Always remember to mention your console when looking to trade or sell!

Reminding you again, that..

HF is NOT responsible for any scams that take place over NHL 16 and/or the HUT system. You are taking a risk whenever you make a trade or a deal - HF is not liable for anything that occurs in or due to this exchange. If you have a problem with a certain member, EA Sports is who you need to contact, NOT HF.

HUT Resources:
HUTHead
HUTHQ
NHLGuides
/r/NHLHUT
NHL 16 NHL Collection Checklist v2.0 (Excel)

Previous Threads:
NHL 16 HUT Thread #1
NHL 16 HUT Thread #2
NHL 16 HUT Thread #3
NHL 16 HUT Thread #4
NHL 16 HUT Thread #5
NHL 16 HUT Thread #6
NHL 16 HUT Thread #7
NHL 16 HUT Thread #8

HUT Blacklist (DO NOT TRADE OR SELL WITH THESE PEOPLE)

ChiefGuan:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=235431

iPwn:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=86407

etienne9:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=260927

Rielly44TheNextOrr:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=252293

Evgeni McCrosby:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=244601

BoCanucksBo:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=219195

maxpower29

Sep 27, 2015
ok a big WTF
-
My regular lineup is this
T Johnson (A) - Duchene (C) - Modano
Johansen - TOTW Mackinnon (A) - TOTW Hall
Pavelski - Bergeron - Zetterberg
Haglin - Kesler - Hossa
-
Suter - Karlsson
Bourque - TOTW Boychuk
Mcdonagh - Pietrangelo
-
Price
Holtby
-
So I go and make a GARBAGE lineup for fun of all 84-87 players and I destroy people. Why does EA say there is no ice tilt stuff? My garbage lineup is miles better then my complete jesus all star one

Pongo

Nov 30, 2012
Halifax
Anyone have Stamkos on ps4 for loan to finish collection? I have collateral (Modano Bossy and Carter +tip)

Last edited:

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
I don't ever get to see the guy play--is Eric Staal playing well this year? I picked up his MOV card since it's about the only one I can afford. It looks like he's coming up on 900 games and 800 points--are Milestone cards given for those numbers? His ratings this year in the game are noticeably lower than last year, but he did well for me the few times I used him.

maxpower29

Sep 27, 2015
I don't ever get to see the guy play--is Eric Staal playing well this year? I picked up his MOV card since it's about the only one I can afford. It looks like he's coming up on 900 games and 800 points--are Milestone cards given for those numbers? His ratings this year in the game are noticeably lower than last year, but he did well for me the few times I used him.

likely be traded this year too so good chance of being worth something

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Chicago Blackhawks 'big guns' available For Lend - (GETTING WASHINGTON NEXT)

I have the Chicago Blackhawks 'big guns' available for Lend. I have the following players:

-Toews
-Kane
-Keith
-Seabrook
-Panarin
-Hossa
-Crawford

You need to provide/do the following:

-Collateral (if not trusted)
-Buy all the scraps (players worth under 1k)
-Tip the designated amount of pucks (1k/per pack)

I'll be linear if you can't tip, you can always tip later-on if it cannot be provided up-front.

I know who I trust, so if you don't think you're trusted enough to Lend without collateral, you shouldn't bother wasting either of our time.

Thanks.

Still available For Lend.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Best pull after Columbus was Palat.. Now I have to go for an expensive team :/ Edmonton.. How much is Edmonton McDavid going for?

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Just collected Toronto. Pulled a Subban!!

So now, through 4 collections I've pulled TOTW Gaudreau(x2), Subban, Anderson, and MOV Horvat.

Through 28 collections on my main account(Secondary now lol) I pulled a Byfuglien, Varlamov, and Giordano that is it.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Anyone used Doug Gilmour this year? How is he?

Best pull after Columbus was Palat.. Now I have to go for an expensive team :/ Edmonton.. How much is Edmonton McDavid going for?

McDavid isn't in the Oilers collection, but Hall is over 100k.

hof2120

Mar 17, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
ok a big WTF
-
My regular lineup is this
T Johnson (A) - Duchene (C) - Modano
Johansen - TOTW Mackinnon (A) - TOTW Hall
Pavelski - Bergeron - Zetterberg
Haglin - Kesler - Hossa
-
Suter - Karlsson
Bourque - TOTW Boychuk
Mcdonagh - Pietrangelo
-
Price
Holtby
-
So I go and make a GARBAGE lineup for fun of all 84-87 players and I destroy people. Why does EA say there is no ice tilt stuff? My garbage lineup is miles better then my complete jesus all star one

I really think the difference in skill between say, Crosby and someone like Hagelin or Grabner should be much greater in the actual gameplay. Don't get me wrong, I know every NHL player is really good at hockey...but there are some things an elite player can do that other players cannot, specifically referring to hands and ability to make moves while sprinting.

It'd actually help EA a lot if they did this, because it would make people a lot more likely to spend their money to try to get the elite players rather than making a team of mediocrity that plays like the Canadian national team.

hof2120

Mar 17, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone else getting a sense that chemistry actually means something in this game? I always make all my players the correct position I have them playing and change them to the Flyers. I feel like after I do it my one timers connect more and players go to 'the right spot' more often. Might just be my imagination, but I feel like it actually has an impact. I never felt like it did anything in HUT before.

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
opened a movember pack,

Movember Ehlers is the best i got. lol 2nd movember card i got, 1st was Pavalec.

i may as well hang onto Ehlers since he sells for only 6K lol can only get better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad