Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Welcome to the NHL 16 HUT thread!

Since we've had to handle a ton of posts lately involving selling teams for profit ; they will be deleted and handled accordingly.

With that said...

The thread where you talk about all things Hockey Ultimate Team. Always remember to mention your console when looking to trade or sell!

Reminding you again, that..

HF is NOT responsible for any scams that take place over NHL 16 and/or the HUT system. You are taking a risk whenever you make a trade or a deal - HF is not liable for anything that occurs in or due to this exchange. If you have a problem with a certain member, EA Sports is who you need to contact, NOT HF.

HUT Resources:
HUTHead
HUTHQ
NHLGuides
/r/NHLHUT
NHL 16 NHL Collection Checklist v2.0 (Excel)

Previous Threads:
NHL 16 HUT Thread #1
NHL 16 HUT Thread #2
NHL 16 HUT Thread #3

HUT Blacklist (DO NOT TRADE OR SELL WITH THESE PEOPLE)

ChiefGuan http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=235431

iPwn http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=86407

Last edited by a moderator:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Well, I just typed up my collection packs for Florida, but when I went to post, the other thread was locked.

Essentially, I got GARBAGE. NOTHING. There wasn't even a "it's still not much, but I'll take it" to it.

Just horrible.

Russiaboy

Oct 20, 2014
Just did the ahahiem collection best pull totw belleveu ,, so far best pulls were 3 shakenkirks hall and hfc parise

Upgraded squad
Kessel/giroux/madano
kesler/gaborik/ekane
Totw reinhart/hossa/Dsedin
zuccarello/helm/hagelin

Suter/milstone garrison
Seabrook/shakenkirk
Chara/yandle

Rinne/eiliot

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
For Lend(all tradeable):

OHL:

Erie Otters (Connor McDavid)

Looking for:

Silver Collections

Last edited:

MsuSpartans

Jan 6, 2014
Anyone playing club? I've been working the HUT market between games but playing mostly club so far, should be ranked #1 in a week or so.

snizzbone*

Anyone able to rent me and my friend DAL/NYR/ANA? We have collat and a tip. Quote me or send a PM so I get a notification.

XB1

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
anyone wanna buy ohl and qmjhl collections on xb1? Ive got a lot of the q and a couple ohl collections that I'm trying to move. All have a few untradeables

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
ATTENTION ANYONE ON XBOX ONE

My buddy desperately needs Edmonton Away 3 jersey. Some ******* on Xbox has been buying them all and putting them up for 20k BIN... It's all he needs to complete the collection.

http://nhlguides.net/nhl-16-edmonton-oilers-checklist/

^Click here to see what it is^

If anyone can help - I'd appreciate it. Or if you're cool enough, message my buddy Underdogs1477 on Xbox One and let him know you got it and let him borrow it to finish the collection.

Thank you :yo:

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
ATTENTION ANYONE ON XBOX ONE

My buddy desperately needs Edmonton Away 3 jersey. Some ******* on Xbox has been buying them all and putting them up for 20k BIN... It's all he needs to complete the collection.

http://nhlguides.net/nhl-16-edmonton-oilers-checklist/

^Click here to see what it is^

If anyone can help - I'd appreciate it. Or if you're cool enough, message my buddy Underdogs1477 on Xbox One and let him know you got it and let him borrow it to finish the collection.

Thank you :yo:

Lol wow what a dick move. So the kid just sits there all day, refreshes and buys jerseys?

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
Lol wow what a dick move. So the kid just sits there all day, refreshes and buys jerseys?

AKA the Monopoly method. Pick one item, buy all of it, raise its price severely (20k is harsh as hell...but i mean he sets the price so). I did it in 14 with Some of the silvers for calgary and made bank off of it. It's definitely a method....just sucks when you are on the other side of it.

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
For example, if they have it at 20k, but one other person has it at 25k, I'll buy the 25k one because **** you.

BUT usually I'm not that desperate, I'm sure there will be a time he's not monitoring the market so usually you can find one for cheaper if you're patient enough

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Can someone be a doll and see if there's a Karlsson on the XB1 market from the team name Nashville? Anxious to see if he sold or not.

jamesMFneal

Sep 29, 2015
Can someone be a doll and see if there's a Karlsson on the XB1 market from the team name Nashville? Anxious to see if he sold or not.

Still on there dude

There's multiple ones listed below your price too. One at 222 and 230 BIN

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
Is the ultimate team for NHL different from FUT?

I sold FIFA 16 this year after 3 days of playing it. I hated that game, I used to play it so much 2 years ago but then I quickly realized why it was bad.

EA Sports.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh

He was. Now, it appears others have caught on and put them up for cheap. I grabbed one cheap for my buddy (can't get on now. Dude worked overnight and is sleeping haha)

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Is the ultimate team for NHL different from FUT?

I sold FIFA 16 this year after 3 days of playing it. I hated that game, I used to play it so much 2 years ago but then I quickly realized why it was bad.

EA Sports.

It's pretty bad... I'm tempted to trade it in for extra credit in a promo ASAP.

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
the best pull i've had was a Modano....fitting it comes from the one free pack through an all star collection.

Meanwhile.....I've done Florida and Toronto collections and the best i've gotten is Willie Mitchell.

Russiaboy

Oct 20, 2014
Looks like Eichel will be in nhl this week ! Personally i like eichel more then mcdavid

Joider

Aug 13, 2012
Ottawa
Hey all,

Still have Tavares and Halak for lend on PS4. Another ~12 hrs to go folks! If you need this lent hit me up!

I work till 9 EST tonight, if the items are still available, at like 9:30, I would appreciate the lend.

Deku Scrub and SAADFather can vouch for me.

IceBjoern

Feb 24, 2010
Stockholm
My team now:

92.Lindros(A)-91.Sakic-88.Jagr(C)
91.Bossy-90.Modano-92.Bure
86.Marleau-88.Thornton-86.Hossa
88.Gagne(A)(FB)-90.Gilmour-90.Robitaille

92.Borque-85.Weaver(FB)
85.Chara-83.Wisniewski
76.Pronger-I forget......

Players that performed best for me:

Lindros (he's great at puck control and his shot is lethal)
Jagr (Same as Lindros)
Marleau (Better than you think)

Team MVP after 10 games:

PRONGER! 76OVR doesn't matter. He has 4G 6A 10P and he is my best defender. Get a Pronger and try him out, hits harder than Chara and is faster despite his low stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad