Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #18

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Welcome to the NHL 16 HUT thread!

Since we've had to handle a ton of posts lately involving selling teams for profit ; they will be deleted and handled accordingly.

With that said...

The thread where you talk about all things Hockey Ultimate Team. Always remember to mention your console when looking to trade or sell!

Reminding you again, that..

HF is NOT responsible for any scams that take place over NHL 16 and/or the HUT system. You are taking a risk whenever you make a trade or a deal - HF is not liable for anything that occurs in or due to this exchange. If you have a problem with a certain member, EA Sports is who you need to contact, NOT HF.

HUT Resources:
HUTHead
HUTHQ
NHLGuides
NHL 16 NHL Collection Checklist v2.0 (Excel)

Special Card Information:
POTG (Team must win the game):
F – 4+ Points
D – 3+ Points
G – 35+ Saves in Shutout
G – 45+ Saves in 1 GAA win

MS:
All player stats are increments of 100.

200 Goals, 100 (D)
400 Assists, 300 (D)
500 Points, 400 (D)
800 Games, 500 (G - Increments of 50 after)
200 Wins (increments of 50 after 250, 300)
30 Shutouts (increments of 10 after, so 40, 50 etc)

HUT Blacklist (DO NOT TRADE OR SELL WITH THESE PEOPLE)

ChiefGuan:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=235431

iPwn:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=86407

etienne9:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=260927

Rielly44TheNextOrr:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=252293

Evgeni McCrosby:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=244601

BoCanucksBo:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=219195

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
internet went down in a game in an advancement game :( score was 0-0 but the shots and time of possession were heavily in my favor, was just a matter of time.

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
Just logged on for fun for first time in so long and got TOTY Nylander from a silver pack.. GG looks like ima be playing again

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
101k to spend on PS4.

I need the following

A quality offensive defensemen that is RIGHT HANDED ONLY
A quality defensive defensemen (bruiser) with speed, LEFT HANDED ONLY
quality four line. Looking for speed and hitting.

Who / what should I get?

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
How do I know if someone is getting Toty I just bought November H sedin for 75k was this good?

KaraLupin

카라
Jun 4, 2009
Vancouver
I'm looking for the POTG Radko Gudas on Xbox One. If anyone has one laying in their collection that can part with. Haven't seen one on the market, and I play Div 1 with a full Flyers lineup. I have almost every upgraded card to keep my team competitive, but need this card still. PM me, thanks.

fredligh

Jan 3, 2011
Iceland
101k to spend on PS4.

I need the following

A quality offensive defensemen that is RIGHT HANDED ONLY
A quality defensive defensemen (bruiser) with speed, LEFT HANDED ONLY
quality four line. Looking for speed and hitting.

Who / what should I get?

Cheap fourth line with tons of speed and a big hardhitting, faceoffwinning centerman;

Hagelin-Gaustad-Helm. Doing wonders for me and total cost should be under 2500 coins

Apr 4, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Finally took the plunge and bought a PS4(mainly for The Show) since i cant get a baseball game on the one.. Still have my one but i wont be playing a whole lot until next nhl comes out.

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
I've traded away most of my team and I am now running a mostly USA team that has been pretty beastly, I've gone 8-1 and 9-1 in 2 consecutive div 1 seasons. I wanted to keep it to all USA players but I can't win faceoffs without Bergeron and Lindros and in Div 1 puck possession is HUUUUGE so they are my only exceptions they are untradeables so that is how I justify it :naughty:

Eichel (MOV) - Lindros - Larkin (MOV)
Wheeler (MOV) - Bergeron TOTW - A. Matthews (TOTY)
Okposo (MOV) - Pavelski (TOTW) - Parise (upgraded I can't remember which one..milestone???)
Oshie (TOTW) - Kesler TOTW - Paccioretty (MOV)

Byfuglien (TOTW) "C" - Suter TOTW
Carlson TOTW? - Shattenkirk TOTW <---can't remember which versions
Mcdonagh MOV? - Faulk MOV

Bishop MOV
some scrub USA guy

Thoughts:
Wheeler: Disappointing, he's strong on the puck and can feed well, but for his upgraded speed he is not very fast.

Eichel: Strong on the puck, has good reach, really good shot and is fast. GOod hands. I score a lot of goals off of the rush with him.

Larkin: Fast, puck hound, he's good at the defensive aspect on this line. I use him as a TWF as he is listed. Has a good shot and is shifty.

Matthews: I was a little nervous to pull the trigger on this card because it was expensive and the ratings on these types of cards don't always play like they should. He has been a monster for me. Strong on the puck good shot great hands. To me, he plays like a malkin card.

Oshie/Okposo: These cards play almost identical for me, Oshie with a little more stick handling prowess and Okposo stronger on the puck. I use them both the same as a possession guy on their respective lines.

Byfuglien: Absolute monster, with the +2 speed he can get up and down the ice with ease and is impossible to knock off of the puck. I thought his endurance would be a huge problem and while he does get tired it isn't as quick as I thought it would be.

Bishop MOV : BRICK WALL. I don't think he's let in a soft one since I got him. This card is the first one I've used where the SV% is well over .900, I think it's currently around a .930.

Overall very fun team to play with.

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

anyone have Foumier and Condon from the ice caps? XB1

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Smooth loan of Ovy, thanks TNT8592!

He will by the way start a Californian-Croatian restaurant in Sweden. Will be interesting.

Will open the packs late tonight or tomorrow morning for best chance of some good ones.

Time to sell off my Washington guys and finish all silvers too...

Also.. 10(!) packs for washington? Fricking joke.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Just started playing HUT this year...

Bought a few jumbo golds and quickly understood that pretty much any player in the NHL could be a rare gold... so I stopped collecting the NHL for now. This game was so much fun when a RARE meant a good player.

I'm concentrating on collecting Bronze / Juniors.

Closing in on finishing one team...

Is it safe to say that Erie is the most expensive Junior team to collect because of McDavid?

Also, doesn't the skill of your team affect the pucks you get from games VS CPU anymore? I used to create the weakest teams I could just so I could get more pucks... doesn't seem to work anymore.

Last edited:

TNigs

60 mins of Hell
Jul 29, 2012
Hockeytown
So I pulled regular Brian Elliott from a collection pack but his POTG card is supposed to be in packs. Who do I message about that?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So I pulled regular Brian Elliott from a collection pack but his POTG card is supposed to be in packs. Who do I message about that?

Tweet EASportsNHL, although they'll probably tell you to open a case with support.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad