Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Welcome to the NHL 16 HUT thread!

Since we've had to handle a ton of posts lately involving selling teams for profit ; they will be deleted and handled accordingly.

With that said...

The thread where you talk about all things Hockey Ultimate Team. Always remember to mention your console when looking to trade or sell!

Reminding you again, that..

HF is NOT responsible for any scams that take place over NHL 16 and/or the HUT system. You are taking a risk whenever you make a trade or a deal - HF is not liable for anything that occurs in or due to this exchange. If you have a problem with a certain member, EA Sports is who you need to contact, NOT HF.

HUT Resources:
HUTHead
HUTHQ
NHLGuides
NHL 16 NHL Collection Checklist v2.0 (Excel)

Special Card Information:
POTG (Team must win the game):
F – 4+ Points
D – 3+ Points
G – 35+ Saves in Shutout
G – 45+ Saves in 1 GAA win

MS:
All player stats are increments of 100.

200 Goals, 100 (D)
400 Assists, 300 (D)
500 Points, 400 (D)
800 Games, 500 (G - Increments of 50 after)
200 Wins (increments of 50 after 250, 300)
30 Shutouts (increments of 10 after, so 40, 50 etc)

HUT Blacklist (DO NOT TRADE OR SELL WITH THESE PEOPLE)

ChiefGuan:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=235431

iPwn:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=86407

etienne9:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=260927

Rielly44TheNextOrr:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=252293

Evgeni McCrosby:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=244601

BoCanucksBo:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=219195

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
Anyone use TOTW 89 OEL? Probably gonna sell my Ghost-Bear and then buy him.

Yeah I have, my buddy has him and I've used his team a bit, he's pretty solid, wicked speed! I use normal OEL, the 89 is noticeably faster but the rest is about the same from my experience! If you can grab him for less than double OEL base price its probably worth it.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Ghost is so dynamic. I love using him, and that's coming from someone who's used Bourque/OEL/Karlsson.

Ghost's shot and speed mixture is lovely.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
This new tuner has been so amazing for me I cant even believe it.

I haven't made it back to D1 yet on this Alt account so I dunno if its just the lower competition I am facing or what, but I am scoring goals left right and center ever since the update came out. Before it, I was having to grind out 2-1 and 3-1 wins every game even against D7 and worse type of opponents.

Since the update, I've won all 10 games I've played(D4 and D5), never scoring less than 3 goals, and having a GPG average of 5.5.

My last 2 games were 9-1 and 8-3 wins. Just sniping corners every shot I take it seems. And still playing good Defense to where the other guys aren't getting those chances from high percentage areas.

I've almost always had to be a Back door/One timer guy because my Off the rush wrist shot was always terrible, not its easily my highest scoring play. Absolutely love this tuner.

And on another note. Mike Bossy is the best player in HUT. 37 Points in 28 games for me now, including 6G in the last 2 games(Hat Trick in both). I originally bought the card as a 59th minute steal, but decided to play him for a couple games while his price rose back up. I got him for 90K, he's not worth about 120K but I dont think I'll ever sell him.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Ghost is so dynamic. I love using him, and that's coming from someone who's used Bourque/OEL/Karlsson.

Ghost's shot and speed mixture is lovely.

I'm not really noticing his speed too much, it seems about the same as my TOTW Leddy and TOTW Shatty both at 90. It doesn't blow me away like I thought it would. His shot has been alright for me. Not really sniping the one timers with him like I am with Big Buff and Shatty. But hey to each his own, some players work better for others. I figure I'd sell him and pick up a few different players. He's got about 15 points in 41 games played. Which isn't bad. Ghost gets knocked off the puck too easily as well.

I picked him up for cheap so I can make a bit of profit by selling him

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Just finished all the whl collections on PS4. From 132 bronze packs, pulled Malkin, Seguin, TOTW Murray (88), as well as a few junior flashbacks (Voracek, Seabrook, Veersteeg) as well as a couple junior TOTW. Not bad for about 40000 coins.

You can pull these kind players from these collections? WHL, Q, and OHL?

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
man, I just don't like Roy, he keeps falling on his ass while making a save giving easy rebound goals to the opposition. he also constantly leaves the crease to play the puck. Going to sell him and try a MS Luongo

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
I'm not really noticing his speed too much, it seems about the same as my TOTW Leddy and TOTW Shatty both at 90. It doesn't blow me away like I thought it would. His shot has been alright for me. Not really sniping the one timers with him like I am with Big Buff and Shatty. But hey to each his own, some players work better for others. I figure I'd sell him and pick up a few different players. He's got about 15 points in 41 games played. Which isn't bad. Ghost gets knocked off the puck too easily as well.

I picked him up for cheap so I can make a bit of profit by selling him

I paid 90K-ish for the one I have, and he has 6 points in 6 games. 2 of those 3 goals are slappers.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I hate doing bronze collections because those players are so overpriced. :(

If anyone has entire bronze collection they'd like to share, though... :naughty:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
If anyone has Tremaine from Saint Johns they can lend that would be awesome...

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I hate doing bronze collections because those players are so overpriced. :(

If anyone has entire bronze collection they'd like to share, though... :naughty:

Some players are stupidly priced because there are only 3 available and people think someone will pay 18K for them.

Goetze

Dec 11, 2015
Kuopio
Was collecting Edmonton last night and got my best steal yet (not counting upgrading Movs): McJesus for 3.35k :handclap: easy 90k right there.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Was collecting Edmonton last night and got my best steal yet (not counting upgrading Movs): McJesus for 3.35k :handclap: easy 90k right there.

I've had some solid steals before but nothing this great! Thats awesome dude. How does someone put up McJesus for 3K

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Best pull so far from doing bronze collections is Fleury. Not too bad. Have done around 5 collections so far.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Best pull so far from doing bronze collections is Fleury. Not too bad. Have done around 5 collections so far.

I'm thinking about dabbling in the bronze collections. I did one once just because I already had quite a bit of the players/team items and pulled a Johnny Hockey. Not too bad, not as good as people pulling Malkins and Sequins tho :laugh:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I'm thinking about dabbling in the bronze collections. I did one once just because I already had quite a bit of the players/team items and pulled a Johnny Hockey. Not too bad, not as good as people pulling Malkins and Sequins tho :laugh:

My team is pretty much set and I like how I'm playing with it, so I've spent all my coins on getting players to complete collections, and once I'm low on pucks (under 1000), I've just been buying bronze packs and sending whoever I get to my collections.

I don't know, it's just something new to do. It's fun.

Melska

Oct 2, 2010
Some players are stupidly priced because there are only 3 available and people think someone will pay 18K for them.

Well, people do pay that kind of coin to finish off a collection. Okay, maybe not 18k, but still stupid amounts. It takes forever for me to finish bronzes as I refuse to pay more than 100 for non-rares and 250 for rares, but I pretty much sell all non-rares for 150 and rares for 500. It's not a fast process, but I am making coins out of these like crazy.

Good example would be for me, when I finished London Knights. In a week, I was able to find all Marner, Dvorak and Seguin (not Tyler obviously), for 150 each. Sold Marner for 1500, Dvorak for 1250 and Seguin for 2000 as someone had bought all Seguins, boosted them to 89ovr in hopes of selling them for 90k :laugh: Good time to cash in, when someone else is price locking, so I turned 3 bronzes for 450 coins to 4500 coins (plus I made coins off every card on that collection, just takes time).

Plus, when I heard there was new rookie cards coming out, I bought all Nurses, Reinharts and Ehlers below 500 I could find and sold them all for 1500 (I think I got like 7-10 each) after their Gold cards came out. Probably could've made a lot more if I waited longer.

Goetze

Dec 11, 2015
Kuopio
I've had some solid steals before but nothing this great! Thats awesome dude. How does someone put up McJesus for 3K
Doesn't really make any sense, I mean if the seller just forgot the zero from the end it would still have been very cheap :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad