Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsuSpartans

Jan 6, 2014
Yea I'd be up for lending them, I've been paying 1k/pack for my borrows so wouldn't mind that back for a lend, call it 8k since I don't have Kronwall. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Boragina91

Mar 13, 2012
Been so long since I did the bronze collections.

Only place to get the jr flashback players is out of them right? One of Ovi/Malkin/Bure would be great XD

-edit-
Just as I typed that, opened one up and got the Kuznetsov. and Perrault. time to go ham on Bronze!

jamesMFneal

Sep 29, 2015
You got your best center playing 3rd line...interesting

I use him on the kill and would rather keep him fresh. Plus JT and Backstrom are much sicker players imo and fit well in their current spots.

I'm constantly tinkering so there's a possibility of Backes getting bumped up at some point. Honestly though I'm really just planning on flipping him once he hits his goals milestone. :)

Malinator

Feb 13, 2012
Do you get the jr. Flashbacks in bronze packs? I noticed in the description for the bronze packs it says mostly bronze. Does that mean you can get gold cards in them sometime?

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
I use him on the kill and would rather keep him fresh. Plus JT and Backstrom are much sicker players imo and fit well in their current spots.

I'm constantly tinkering so there's a possibility of Backes getting bumped up at some point. Honestly though I'm really just planning on flipping him once he hits his goals milestone. :)

That's exactly what I'm doing. :laugh:

I'm getting kinda impatient though, it's been 8 games since he's scored a goal... Season is half over, he's only scored 10 on the season.. is he even going to get 5 more?!

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
Cool. Was thinking Kreider or Okposo, but Ill check out Ryan

E: that or wait a bit longer for JVR, or Monahan plus the captain card at centre

Ryan is much better than Kreider and Okposo, imo. Also better than E. Kane and Landeskog from my experience. I really liked Monahan - used him for about 200 GP and had about 120 pts. with him.

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
Cool. Was thinking Kreider or Okposo, but Ill check out Ryan

E: that or wait a bit longer for JVR, or Monahan plus the captain card at centre

I've got JVR being a leafs fan and all, but Ryan is much much better if you just want the stronger player.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Need someone to loan me the big guns on a few teams like LA, Monteral, NYR, Anaheim and such, across both consoles.

Can anyone lend a hand?

jamesMFneal

Sep 29, 2015
That's exactly what I'm doing. :laugh:

I'm getting kinda impatient though, it's been 8 games since he's scored a goal... Season is half over, he's only scored 10 on the season.. is he even going to get 5 more?!

Well now I own 2 Mov Backes lol.
I just saw one listed for 250 as I was listing mine for 300 so I bought that one and listed it for 300 too.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Anyone available now to loan collections on PS4?

I can get people to vouch for me, only have FLA CAR PHI done

Will tip you and can possibly lend you Kirchener Rangers of the OHL as well

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
Lent my JVR & OEL to That1Kid with no collat(we used his bishop for me to offer on though) went smooth! He sent me a generous tip and he pulled a Josi from Toronto I believe! All in all would lend to him again gladly!:yo:

Pm me if any of ya need JVR or OEL! 9/10 times will ask for collat but doesn't hurt to ask me! Also, looking to borrow Rinne, Josi, and Neal to complete Nashville. Have Weber I could lend if anyone needs him as well. XB1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad