T. Seguin (C)
Mov Pavioretty
Mov Gaudreau
Mov Bergeron
Mov Mackinnon
J. Benn
Mov Cammalleri
Mov Galchenyuk

Want to mix things up a little, let me know what you would do!

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Twitch appears to be working now. I need to take a shower, then I think I will do some streaming if anyone feels like hanging out.
Might do some offline seasons, playing online keeps kicking me from the servers for one reason or another

Bluebos

PS4
Nov 19, 2013
St. Louis, MO
How would you line these players up as top 9 forwards

P. Kane (A)
T. Seguin (C)
Mov Pavioretty
Mov Gaudreau
Mov Bergeron
Mov Mackinnon
J. Benn
Mov Cammalleri
Mov Galchenyuk

Benn-Seguin-Kane
Galchenyuk-Mackinnon-Pacioretty
Cammalleri-Bergeron-Gaudreau

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012

P. Kane (A)
T. Seguin (C)
Mov Pavioretty
Mov Gaudreau
Mov Bergeron
Mov Mackinnon
J. Benn
Mov Cammalleri
Mov Galchenyuk

Mackinnon - Bergeron - Kane
Seguin/Benn - Benn/Seguin - Gaudreau
Cammalleri - Galchenyuk - Pacioretty

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
Still can't decide if I want to keep this TOTW Ovechkin or not... He's absolutely amazing, but I could improve my team so much if I sold/traded him.

When I checked earlier his LPS was still 1.45m, but there were 3 on the market... two of which were serious listings (ranging from 1.54 to 2m), the other being 9.99m.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Still can't decide if I want to keep this TOTW Ovechkin or not... He's absolutely amazing, but I could improve my team so much if I sold/traded him.

When I checked earlier his LPS was still 1.45m, but there were 3 on the market... two of which were serious listings (ranging from 1.54 to 2m), the other being 9.99m.

I'll let you be a mod for a week for him.

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012

P. Kane (A)
T. Seguin (C)
Mov Pavioretty
Mov Gaudreau
Mov Bergeron
Mov Mackinnon
J. Benn
Mov Cammalleri
Mov Galchenyuk

I'd be trying oit:

Mackinnon - Seguin - Kane
Gaudreau - Bergeron - Benn
Cammalleri - Galchenyuk - Patcioretty

I personally like having a player of each handedness on my wings playing on their off wing so that's not exactly ideal for me... But that's probably how I would do it given those players!

jamesMFneal

Sep 29, 2015
Have Benn and Seguin 4 loan if anyone is still doing collections. Need full collat and fee would be 1k per pack.

Richybaby

PS4
Aug 6, 2007
Sorel
kalioptik.com
I never done that before but after 20 collections my team still suck. Im willing to do some collection that ill never be able to afford like Pittsburgh or Washington. How much would it cost me and who's doing that?

Thx

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I never done that before but after 20 collections my team still suck. Im willing to do some collection that ill never be able to afford like Pittsburgh or Washington. How much would it cost me and who's doing that?

Thx

If you can't afford to do the collection yourself, its gonna be tough to get someone to lend you the players without proper collateral, especially when it comes to teams like Pitt and WSH. Typically people charge 1k per how many collection packs the collection gives you.

Russiaboy

Oct 20, 2014
Im selling my mov perry as he sucks for me .. any offers ? lps 364 k . ps4 looking for a another movember card in similar value .

Russiaboy

Oct 20, 2014
Man this ****ing game is annoying every game i play they got players that are like 83 flying by my 89-92 players like ? really ? i need another controller smashed it into smithereens cant take this **** on this game whats the point of getting players that are high value if they dont even produce in the game ??? EA biggest rip off in history of sport games so frustrated and pissed cant even have a good game to play on this game not one /.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Man this ****ing game is annoying every game i play they got players that are like 83 flying by my 89-92 players like ? really ? i need another controller smashed it into smithereens cant take this **** on this game whats the point of getting players that are high value if they dont even produce in the game ??? EA biggest rip off in history of sport games so frustrated and pissed cant even have a good game to play on this game not one /.

Whenever someone goes the "get a breakaway" route I use the block shot move to take them out when possible. And cycle the puck alot when I get it, as these kind of players seldom can handle that.

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

anyone have a second account they've done collections on? I have an extra xbox live account going because my current wasn't working for a while. Decided to start over the collections on it and pulled Seguin on the 2nd collection. Pain in the butt going through all the motions over again?

jamesMFneal

Sep 29, 2015
anyone have a second account they've done collections on? I have an extra xbox live account going because my current wasn't working for a while. Decided to start over the collections on it and pulled Seguin on the 2nd collection. Pain in the butt going through all the motions over again?

Def worth it to do them again. I've done all 30 on each account and my 2nd time through was significantly better. It's also much easier to do the 1st 10 or so because the prices are so low.

Richybaby

PS4
Aug 6, 2007
Sorel
kalioptik.com

You know that every card can get an upgrade or has a totw something like that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad