Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 15 HUT Thread #58

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
Does anyone else think the price of contracts is completely ridiculous? I can't save up for any new players because I'm spending all my money and contracts.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Playing a little HUT on Xbox One (EA Access) until 16 comes out... holy hell, the market! :laugh:

Crosby is now DOWN to about $250,000 at most. The market is legitimately dead.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Yeah, gonna have to sell sooner than I expected. Probably starting later this week.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Anyone on Xbox One have any cards (players) they don't want? Could use some dupes or garbage card to help build up some cois here. Even if they're bronze / silver. I don't care. Saves me coin.

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
****ing 900 buy it now for a 13 game contract. There are some games I don't even make that.

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
****ing 900 buy it now for a 13 game contract. There are some games I don't even make that.

Yeah, I find the contracts to be quite expensive as well, that's why when I go after a player I'm really interested in, I make sure he has a lot of term on his contract before I decide to buy.

I have, however, been able to find some 13 game contracts (gold level) at 650 coins the last few days. Usually I find them at 700 coins but it's still very pricey :laugh:.

I also had a question, since I am quite new to the HUT mode : is there any upside at all in selling all the players from your team to get coins in exchange before moving on to NHL 16 on September 17th (for Europe) ? Is there any way of moving your coins from 15 to 16 ? Thanks !

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
200k, 500 GP, 500 cards in collection will likely reward you packs in 16. You meet all of it you can 30 packs, you meet some of it, you'll get less. 10 packs per category max. It's not confirmed, but it's been like this for the past few years.

You can't transfer coins from 15 to 16.

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
After a game today, I must say, I'm not a fan of player boosts. There is no reason to have a team of bronze players be faster, stronger, better overall than some of the top NHL players.

HunteDxEntitY

Jan 5, 2014
Section 118
The last couple days whenever I try and play a game of HUT, the lag is ridiculous. I put in Call of Duty, and experience almost zero lag. I'm guessing it has something to do with EA's servers?

NJGoalie

May 4, 2010
Kashyyyk
I just picked up an XB1 and got EA Access. I figured I would try out NHL '15 on XB1 to compare to playing on PS4. I was in D1 on PS4 and hold my own there for the most part. I tore through divisions 10, 9, and 8 and then got to 7. I am still winning pretty handily in division 7 but since I started there it seems every single player wants to deke 10 times before they try to score a goal. Is this an epidemic on XB1? I'm fine with it, as it isn't hard to sniff out when it's coming and move in for the killshot, but its crazy to see people nonsensically one-touch deking time after time when they get lit up more often than not and watch me go on an odd man rush the other way. I never saw it like that on PS4, not to this extent.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
After a game today, I must say, I'm not a fan of player boosts. There is no reason to have a team of bronze players be faster, stronger, better overall than some of the top NHL players.

'16 won't have duration cards so maybe it will make people not use boosts anymore?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad