***NHL 13 Thread*** (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
So we are waiting for one more legend to be announced am I right?

Personally I don't like the fact that Haley is a legend, find it a waste.

KaraLupin

카라
Jun 4, 2009
Vancouver
I thought I remember seeing a new sweepcheck/poke function in the trailer, but after reading the manual and trying in game, I can only do the old ones that were here last year. Am I just tripping?

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Spelling of Reebok on the jersey's.

I asked this question before and it never got answered so I'm asking it again. In NHL 12 the way Reebok was spelled on the jersey's in my opinion didn't look authentic to the way they look in real life. They only exceptions where it looked authentic was on the Leafs alternate and their jerseys they had in the 2009/2010 season. So has that been improved for NHL 13?

Falco5

May 18, 2012
I thought I remember seeing a new sweepcheck/poke function in the trailer, but after reading the manual and trying in game, I can only do the old ones that were here last year. Am I just tripping?

You can hack at the puck now by swinging the stick joystick while pushing the pokecheck button. It is not easy to do so I recommend trying it out in freeskate mode.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
So we are waiting for one more legend to be announced am I right?

Personally I don't like the fact that Haley is a legend, find it a waste.

Hayley for the record and that's your opinion. Only fair to that the greatest woman ever to play hockey gets her due, we know womens hockey won't be getting its own game plus its just one legend and its not a big deal. They could have wasted it on Osgood.

Which could be the helmeted goalie. Maybe they didn't add in Hasek cause he could becoming back?

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
Does anyone find that AI dumps the puck way too often ? It becomes very frustrating that I have to continually pick up the puck at the back of the net (or near the boards).

And it's quite hard to set up a one-timer now.

In general, I find the game is more realistic, but slightly less fun.

Gold Pads*

how the hell do you guys know for sure hasek will be a legend this year?

TopTittie

Jul 26, 2006
A1aI-24CUAEj9lm.jpg:large

How could this NOT be Hasek!

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Does Orr not want to be in the game? I still can't figure out why he isn't.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
who do you think you are? samjam99?

lol or someone who's spent over 40 hours testing the game and the guy who reported Ryan Miller being the best goalie at 92 ovr almost 2 months ago and posted a bunch of other ratings back then like telling everyone Schneider/Rask were 83 ovr. Vokoun was the highest rated backup at 87, Kesler/Edler/Hamhuis were 88 ovr even though most would not believe me especially after I posted how Doughty was an 87 ovr Kopitar was 86, Carter was 86 and Richards was 87. Also posted ovrs of almost half of LA's team a week before the demo was out after testing the demo. check my post history before u make urself look like a fool bud.

Gold Pads*

lol or someone who's spent over 40 hours testing the game and the guy who reported Ryan Miller being the best goalie at 92 ovr almost 2 months ago and posted a bunch of other ratings back then like telling everyone Schneider/Rask were 83 ovr. Vokoun was the highest rated backup at 87, Kesler/Edler/Hamhuis were 88 ovr even though most would not believe me especially after I posted how Doughty was an 87 ovr Kopitar was 86, Carter was 86 and Richards was 87. Also posted ovrs of almost half of LA's team a week before the demo was out after testing the demo. check my post history before u make urself look like a fool bud.

a fool? it was a joke dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad