Eberle 2k BIN
Nugent-Hopkins 1.7k BIN
Cammarie 2k BIN
Byfuglien 4k BIN
would have been an amazing night if i got all of those
Pretty solid stuff right there.

nazzzy19

Oct 2, 2012
Such a piss off was just beating someone 8-1 in amateur playoff finals... Some how got disconnected and took the loss... Omg

Noel92

Feb 7, 2012
Who wants any of these?

Backstrom (WSH) - 8450
Kopitar - 24550
Hamhuis - 1800

If any PS3'ers want these, send a trade offer to these players being sold by St Paul HC with the amount of pucks above (they're on the market for more ATM).

Latz

Sep 24, 2012
I've been sitting at the 59 minute mark, looking for BIN. Found zilch. Mike Richards for 15. Almost bit
I don't know who or how ppl list guys like eberleso low I cantfind ****

Viller

Mar 24, 2007
I've been sitting at the 59 minute mark, looking for BIN. Found zilch. Mike Richards for 15. Almost bit
I don't know who or how ppl list guys like eberleso low I cantfind ****

you need to be between 59:40 and 59:59. They stay there for a fraction of a second before someone snatches em up.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Just got Darren Helm in a preorder free Gold pack.... Hell yeah.

Cant auction him, but ill take 92 skate any day of the week

Of course this pack was ruined by the other two rare cards being stupid healing cards but whatever

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
a

Can you search usernames and see what they're selling? I always wondered that

Well i'm trading/selling on the PS3:

Perry, Halak, Higgins, Hedman, Neil, Handzus, Lapierre, Ribeiro, Kadri, Peverley (POTW), Sturm, Dubnyk, Lombardi, Wolski, Paille, Ennis, Jokinen, Hejduk, Potter, Volchenkov, Bailey, Pahlsson, Hainsey

pm if you're interested or search my psn if possible? yang54

David Krejci*

Someone on the EA Forums got Patrick Kane for 2000, ffffuuuu when will it be mine turn?

Latz

Sep 24, 2012
I'm selling so many guys. Anyone interested. Seidenberg, Sbisa, varlamov,Schneider,mueller, Chris Stewart, clarkson,campoli, burmistrov bunch more

JaeTM

Dec 3, 2009
Long Island
Just bought Dan Girardi for 1k pucks! I'm really unfamiliar with HUT and the prices but from the rest of the Girardi's on the market this is pretty good I think.

What's some good ways to earn pucks? I don't understand how some of you guys can get hundreds of thousands of pucks. Is it just buying good deals and reselling?

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Just got Horcoff for a 350 puck bid. God I hate how the market crashed. I will love it though if it goes back to normal and prices for players shoot up again.

Benzy19

Sep 29, 2012
Just got C. Stewart for 200 BID and C. Schneider for 3k BID. Other Schneiders aare going for around 6k pucks. I don't know if I should sell him however, I have Varlamov now(paid 2200 for him). Has anyone played Schneider as their goalie yet? Is he good or does he let in **** goals?

abev

Sep 30, 2005
NY
www.fakepuppy.com
what are some good LWs that can shoot and have decent checking/defence?

I like em cheap and talented...Guilamme Latendresse!

Hopped on a Del Zotto BIN 3k Good deal or not?

Good deal for today. These were selling for 5500 only last Thursday.

Just bought Dan Girardi for 1k pucks! I'm really unfamiliar with HUT and the prices but from the rest of the Girardi's on the market this is pretty good I think.

What's some good ways to earn pucks? I don't understand how some of you guys can get hundreds of thousands of pucks. Is it just buying good deals and reselling?

Girardi for 1000 is pretty good in todays pucks. Ive seem him go for 1500 this past weekend.

Good ways to earn pucks is play games, flip cards...I honestly don't think this market is any good for flipping cards right now.

Just got Horcoff for a 350 puck bid. God I hate how the market crashed. I will love it though if it goes back to normal and prices for players shoot up again.

350 is nasty. I have 3 each MDZ, Staal, McDonough waiting for the market to bump back up. I will not sell them for 33% of what they were going for last week. I need a M Koivu if anyone would consider a trade for any of those guys (xbox-imabev).

I am playing some of the other hut offline tourneys right now. The two pacific div tourneys are fun - had to load my team up with 200 puck pacific div players to qualify.

Id love to field a squad to qualify for the euro tourney, but ppl sell smliiga and sel players for ridic amounts! 75 overall players for 1000 pucks.

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Wow just pulled a SOTW Chara in a mega pack...anyone want him? I'm mainly looking for pucks, but if you have high end talent players, I'll listen.

PM me!

DatsyukNBure*

I got a Duchene SOTW card, anyone interested in it? Lemme know, send me some offers :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad