NHL 13 be a pro GM eats paint chips

Mantha Poodoo

Playoff Beard
Jun 5, 2008
...or sniffs glue.

Seriously, what's with this moronic thing? My created RW sniper gets drafted by the Avs 1st overall after 2 great seasons in the CHL. After 3 games in preaseason, he's got 7 goals, 9 points, +7 (team/league leading in all categories), leading the league in takeaways to boot. As far as atts go, 83 overall, which makes him the 2nd best winger and 5th best forward on the Avs. After game 2, his spot on the roster is all but guaranteed, according to the GM. After game 3 (natural hatty!) he gets sent down to the CHL?! No simming, by the way.

If it keeps this up I'm going to start suspecting it may be modeled after a real life GM or two. :laugh: Kinda draining, though.. the CHL is mind numbing with an 83 overall sniper.

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
...or sniffs glue.

Seriously, what's with this moronic thing? My created RW sniper gets drafted by the Avs 1st overall after 2 great seasons in the CHL. After 3 games in preaseason, he's got 7 goals, 9 points, +7 (team/league leading in all categories), leading the league in takeaways to boot. As far as atts go, 83 overall, which makes him the 2nd best winger and 5th best forward on the Avs. After game 2, his spot on the roster is all but guaranteed, according to the GM. After game 3 (natural hatty!) he gets sent down to the CHL?! No simming, by the way.

If it keeps this up I'm going to start suspecting it may be modeled after a real life GM or two. :laugh: Kinda draining, though.. the CHL is mind numbing with an 83 overall sniper.

It's EAs Stupid Pre determined path you must take

Mantha Poodoo

Playoff Beard
Jun 5, 2008
So I tricked this moronic thing into letting me on the nhl roster. I loaded a save right before they demoted me in the preseason, requested a trade twice, got sent to the minors for being whiny, simmed a day, requested a trade, then got "demoted" to the nhl roster.

I can only come to two conclusions:

1) the be a pro gm brain was designed by the proverbial monkeys with type writers.
2) I know where Howson is now employed.

...oh, and after I sim the last preseason game and after the gm said I'm worth less than a washing machine: "I really liked what I saw in the preseason, you earned a spot on the pro roster."

72e4118a7950d1949c25e186087c1064.jpg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad