GDT: NHL 100 Classic - Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7PM - CBC/NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
You can do whatever you like. You asked a question and I gave an answer.
Ok. And I recognized your answer and thanked you for it. Just added what I'll do.

But at least we're providing more entertainment than this game.

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
This would have been much better or cared about if the Senators weren’t the team involved. Them or the Jets are brutal for the casual fan to want to watch.

100 yr game should have been Leafs-Habs.

You probably missed the historical bit about the Canadiens and the first incarnation of the Sens being involved in a game on the first day of the NHL.

Toronto ? They played the Montréal Wanderers.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Hughson is so bad. Price makes a great save and it's like he just picked up the groceries. He is so bland and lifeless. Why can't CBC get better than this guy? They paid Billions for the NHL rights yet cannot hire the top people?

Reactions: saffronleaf

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Hughson is so bad. Price makes a great save and it's like he just picked up the groceries. He is so bland and lifeless. Why can't CBC get better than this guy? They paid Billions for the NHL rights yet cannot hire the top people?
I agree he gets almost every leafs game and is a joke, would love bob cole calling this game but probably to cold for him to be out there announcing.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005

Hughson is great. Not every commentator needs to be a Habs homer.

Reactions: BlackDogg

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Hughson is great. Not every commentator needs to be a Habs homer.

Hughson is awful. He is a Canucks homer. Please please take him away from the prime time 7pm EST Leafs games. Demote him to the Western slot at least. Ideally fire him and blackball him from the industry.

Reactions: Kimota

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

Giving Rogers the national deal was a huge mistake. Their coverage is resoundingly awful. Typical greedy NHL short-term move.

Reactions: Kimota

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Giving Rogers the national deal was a huge mistake.

To think HNIC used to be such an opening. They quickly destroyed all that.

Their coverage is resoundingly awful. Typical greedy NHL short-term move.

NHL prefer keeping giving franchises away at top prices, never looking at long term problems. While there's nobody in the stands in most NHL buildings.

Bourdon

Mar 20, 2007
I don’t like Bryan Adams.

I fixed it for you.

Dude is literally almost 60, and he sounded as good as he ever did, and he did it live and in the cold. You don’t like him, then don’t watch. Disrespectful.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I fixed it for you.

Dude is literally almost 60, and he sounded as good as he ever did, and he did it live and in the cold. You don’t like him, then don’t watch. Disrespectful.
Damning with faint praise.

Leaf of the Mind

BABS WAS BOB
Feb 6, 2015
Lol at the mics picking up that drunk guy singing along to the music every stoppage . TBF he's been more entertaining than most of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad