NFL GDT: NFL Week 4

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
lmao 3 guys wide open on that 4th down play

I know they got all kinds of guys hurt but that shouldn’t happen, especially on 4th down

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
If the Falcons play a game and don't blow a 2nd half lead, does it make a sound?

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
A good debate is Atlanta vs Houston on who has been more embarrassing.

rag on the jets
But these teams deserved to be draggged more than NY Jets.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
A good debate is Atlanta vs Houston on who has been more embarrassing.

rag on the jets
But these teams deserved to be draggged more than NY Jets.
I disagree, the Jets have been non competitive in all of their games. The other two have been for the most part.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The jets were expected to be terrible
Those two teams being 0-4 is flat out embarrassing considering the talent
Im not sure who expected Atlanta to be a good team. They should have got rid of their coach last year, as should the Jets. Part of the reason why both of these teams will be 0-4.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It was a brutal schedule for Houston to start no matter what. They have the 4th easiest schedule the rest of the way. They’ll get to 6-10

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Atlanta gets a touchdown here it’s a 1-possession game

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Rodgers is great and all, but I don’t need the broadcast giving him credit for the defense taking a holding penalty in the secondary.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
3rd year in a row the falcons start no better then 1-4

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
Still a very promising game for the Pats even though they lost. Their defense is still top notch and limited the Chiefs offense to 19 points. The Chiefs had 6 (!) points with 1 minute left in the 3rd quarter.

The scoreline does not do the Pats justice and a few critical mistakes cost them the game:

- Hoyer getting sacked in the redzone to end the second half when the team had no timeouts. Could and should have been tied at half time.
- Hoyer fumbling the ball in the redzone after an 8 minute drive.
- Edelman dropping the ball into the KC player for a given pick six.

See a trend here?

It was always going to be an uphill battle even with Cam as the starter. But losing your starter on a Saturday after the practice week? Yea, I am just happy this was not a blowout. Belichick is still the GOAT.

Next week they play a bad Broncos team at home. Even without Cam, they should go in to their bye week with a 3-2 record and then hopefully he gets back. They also still have to play the Jets twice, so that's good. :p

I saw a crazy stat last night that the Patrick Mahomes Chiefs' offense has not scored a TD in the first half in only three games...all of them against the Patriots.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Stidham and Hoyer blow absolute dick, can't believe the Pats got bailed out by nobody else (cough cough Bears) picking up Cam. Bill is the absolute GOAT though, even with all the COVID opt-outs and other losses they still stifled Mahomes for a long portion of that game.

Green Bay looks really, really good. They just need to stop being so cute with the Jamaal Williams shit. Williams isn't a bad player but Aaron Jones is so much better.

A rodg looking like he's back to MVP form. f*** you tour is well underway.

Atlanta sucks, Quinn needs to get fired.

KC is the best team in the league.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
Stidham and Hoyer blow absolute dick, can't believe the Pats got bailed out by nobody else (cough cough Bears) picking up Cam. Bill is the absolute GOAT though, even with all the COVID opt-outs and other losses they still stifled Mahomes for a long portion of that game.

Green Bay looks really, really good. They just need to stop being so cute with the Jamaal Williams shit. Williams isn't a bad player but Aaron Jones is so much better.

A rodg looking like he's back to MVP form. f*** you tour is well underway.

Atlanta sucks, Quinn needs to get fired.

KC is the best team in the league.

I was impressed with the Pats running game even without Cam. Almost 200 yards rushing.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
21-19 actually, but the outlier is 2000 when he went 5-11. Since then he is 16-8.

Going 11-5 with Matt Cassel was a masterpiece.

Heck, I feel last night was a masterpiece if not for his starting QB not knowing any situational football.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad