Injury Report: NFL Week 10: Suicide is Painless

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Could be a career changer. He isn't overly fast or athletic but makes up for it with brains, length and ball skills. We'll see how he returns but wouldn't surprise me if he finishes up at safety.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia

:help:

At least we still have our franchise QB, whose blindside will now be protected by the fourth string left tackle.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I picked Seattle as the NFC Super Bowl favorite just last weekend..... mind you they can probably still make it even without him.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Wagner and ET run that defense, so as long as they're in the D should stay pretty solid.

Griffin may even be a bit relieved; with Sherm out he won't be picked on every single play. Trying to grasp at some positives here. :/

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
He's right. Sherman isn't the most athletic or agile. He ruptured his achilles tendon. That's worse than a broken bone.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Achilles injuries tend to have longer and deeper lasting impacts on player performance then tibia's do.

Wonder if Sherman's salary is guaranteed against injury next season. There were already rumblings this year that Seattle was trying to move him.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Wagner and ET run that defense, so as long as they're in the D should stay pretty solid.

Griffin may even be a bit relieved; with Sherm out he won't be picked on every single play. Trying to grasp at some positives here. :/
Shead torn his ACL in the playoffs. Should be ready to come off the PUP soon.

I would think Seattle would look into signing Byron Maxwell. He knows that system, played with the safeties. He sucked in other schemes, but was solid for the hawks.

Makes the most sense.

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Rupture is just one of those words you never want to hear involving your body. That's too bad for Sherman. Season ender at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad