NFL: NFL personnel testing positive for COVID 19 (Von Miller tests positive)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He was at Oaklawn Park in Arkansas over the weekend. Even did an interview.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Why was this idiot out at a public event Saturday? And then he has the gall to talk about taking precautions when there are old people all around him in that clip. Guy is an absolute buffoon, zero class. Worst person in the NFL.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Ironic given the video posted.

This has been around here since December. People kept testing negative for influenza, but drs kept treating it like the flu since the symptoms were so similar. Most of us have probably already had it. My area only started testing for it this week ffs.

Sep 19, 2008
FMIA: Sean Payton Copes With Coronavirus; Tom Brady is a Buc - Peter King, NBC Sports

Sean Payton, coronavirus patient, self-quarantined in his house in New Orleans on Sunday night, ordered a cheesesteak for delivery from a favorite eatery. “I am blessed for many reasons,” the Saints coach said over the phone just after the food arrived. He sounded chipper. “Unfortunately, this disease hasn’t cost me my appetite.”

The delivery people know to leave food at the doorstep. They know Payton is that guy you don’t want to come in contact with. He’s the guy a week into Covid-19. He knows he’s lucky, because he has no underlying illnesses, he’s 56, he’d been working out daily (until this), and he can afford, at this time of year, to nap and take care of himself and let the virus run its course. He’s been almost exclusively in the house for eight days—leaving only to be tested last Monday—and plans to sequester himself for at least another week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad