NFL on Peacock - no ads in 4th quarter

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I'm getting real tired of this. MLB was egregious in their efforts with how many different providers they had showing games. I wouldn't be so annoyed with this, but the fact that they are having a playoff game on Peacock, well, that makes me pretty frustrated. As far as I'm aware it won't also be on NFL Network. I get these networks are paying good money for these rights, but it's a middle finger to the consumer.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

oknazevad

Dec 12, 2018
It's not a playoff game. It's a regular season one. There's still three weeks left in the regular season.

Reactions: Voight

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Will it really be no ads? Or will it be like the Rangers/Oilers game last night where one of the usual commercial breaks was just the PBP guy narrating ads.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
It's not a playoff game. It's a regular season one. There's still three weeks left in the regular season.

They were referring to a different game. There will be a Wild Card game that is exclusively on peacock streaming platform.

It's annyoing and sucks just on principal, having to give yet another entity your information and a payment.

Peacock is only $6.00 a month so whatever. think of it as buying the game for $6.00 i guess. then tell your buddy or family member to buy the beers. or just go to a bar and watch it

I'll be doing that and setting a reminder the day before to cancel the subscription, check out and watch what other content they have to not feel so bad for having to buy the subscription for just the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad