OT: NFL Fantasy Football - 2016/2017 Season

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Hey everyone,

We currently have three vacancies in our NFL Fantasy Footbal league for the upcoming season. It consists of mostly Canucks fans from Hockey Forums, but there are a couple fans frm other teams on Hockey Buzz in the league. This will be the 4th season of the league. It's a 12 team league, standard scoring, with two keepers per team. The live draft is scheduled to be held on Sunday Sept 6th @ 5:30 PM.

The three teams currently available are....(You don't have to keep two players. If you only keep one, you will have one of the top picks in the draft)

Team 1: Potential Keepers

Peyton Manning (QB)
Drew Brees (QB)

Team 2: Potential Keepers

Demarco Murray (RB)
A.J. Green (WR)

Team 3: Potential Keepers

Marshawn Lynch (RB)
Jeremy Hill (RB)
Jimmy Graham (TE)

Let me know if you are interested in taking over one of the teams.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
edit just realized I wouldn't be able to drsft

Last edited:

Jabba The Hutton

Nucks STH
Jul 28, 2009
UBC
Hey everyone,

We currently have three vacancies in our NFL Fantasy Footbal league for the upcoming season. It consists of mostly Canucks fans from Hockey Forums, but there are a couple fans frm other teams on Hockey Buzz in the league. This will be the 4th season of the league. It's a 12 team league, standard scoring, with two keepers per team. The live draft is scheduled to be held on Sunday Sept 6th @ 5:30 PM.

The three teams currently available are....(You don't have to keep two players. If you only keep one, you will have one of the top picks in the draft)

Peyton Manning (QB)
Drew Brees (QB)

Demarco Murray (RB)
A.J. Green (WR)

Marshawn Lynch (RB)
Jeremy Hill (RB)
Jimmy Graham (TE)

Interested in team 3. I'll send my contact info over PM.

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
re: the redraft league...

almost completely forgot the draft wasnt set so ive set it for sun 1030am vancouver time...a bit short notice but the season starts on thursday...

will open the league up in 24 hours to open registration as we've currently got an odd numbers of members...please renew if you intend to draft!

Numbers

Sep 26, 2011
Hey everyone,

Peyton Manning (QB)
Drew Brees (QB)

Demarco Murray (RB)
A.J. Green (WR)

Marshawn Lynch (RB)
Jeremy Hill (RB)
Jimmy Graham (TE)

I'll take team 2.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
If anyone is running a league with some $$ involved to make it worthwhile please let me no. Would prefer to use leaguesafe, not paypal.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
The keeper league on NFL.com is now full, just in case anyone else was interested.

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
something went haywire in the redraft league and yahoo autopicked a 6 team league

i've reset the draft and had to change the time to sunday at 530pm vancouver time

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
something went haywire in the redraft league and yahoo autopicked a 6 team league

i've reset the draft and had to change the time to sunday at 530pm vancouver time

I am trying to figure out what happened with the draft last night--says the league no longer exists

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
so yahoo is just being a tool this year and autodrafted the league again...once again i've reset it and set the draft time to tomorrow night as a result (as i'm in australia there's been miscommunication on which time zone i'm actually setting the draft time at)

there's a bit of confusion: there were two yahoo leagues, a redraft and a keeper league...unfortunately the commish of the keeper league (liquidsnake who is a banned user on hf boards) shut down that league so now only the redraft league (which i commish) remains

if you'd like to join the redraft league before tomorrow night's draft (730pm vancouver time), please pm me as we've only had 6 renewal members for our 10-12 team league

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
so yahoo is just being a tool this year and autodrafted the league again...once again i've reset it and set the draft time to tomorrow night as a result (as i'm in australia there's been miscommunication on which time zone i'm actually setting the draft time at)

there's a bit of confusion: there were two yahoo leagues, a redraft and a keeper league...unfortunately the commish of the keeper league (liquidsnake who is a banned user on hf boards) shut down that league so now only the redraft league (which i commish) remains

if you'd like to join the redraft league before tomorrow night's draft (730pm vancouver time), please pm me as we've only had 6 renewal members for our 10-12 team league

why did Liquidsnake do that without warning? --I was in snakes league so if you need a body I am game

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
alert: redraft league is drafting in 2.5 hours...

if you'd like to gain ownership of a team (4 slots remaining) please email me in the next hour, afterwards which i'll open registration to fill those remaining slots

:yo:

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
alert: redraft league is drafting in 2.5 hours...

if you'd like to gain ownership of a team (4 slots remaining) please email me in the next hour, afterwards which i'll open registration to fill those remaining slots

:yo:

How many teams? Is it PPR? I might be interested if I can get free for the draft..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad