OT: NFL Fantasy Football 2 spots open - 2017/2018

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Wait a sec. Defensive players make up for more points than basically all wr and rb combined. That cant be right? Am i missing something

Jabba The Hutton

Nucks STH
Jul 28, 2009
UBC
Wait a sec. Defensive players make up for more points than basically all wr and rb combined. That cant be right? Am i missing something

Tackles are counted 5x more than normal, return yards are counted 10x more than normal. So my entire roster is made up of KR/PR as well as a lot of solo tacklers.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Tackles are counted 5x more than normal, return yards are counted 10x more than normal. So my entire roster is made up of KR/PR as well as a lot of solo tacklers.

Archangel posted he played D and that is why d players get pts. Makes it a little different then othet leagues I am in where D players get next to nothing

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
D-Players have pts partly due to prevent the team that gets the best QB, WR and RB with running away with things. Having the D guys get pts makes the managers think about the entire roster

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
Pretty sure my team of lovable misfits is going to get stomped this year. I'm going to need a Little Giants, Rick Moranis type of season.

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver

I was a DB in High Schooland in UNI--If I had my way I would not have had any offence players

Last edited:

DadBod

Sep 1, 2009
Coquitlam
Hmmm apparently RG3 was a fantastic QB choice. Got me 1 game, where I sat him on the bench. Huzzah!

One of my best buddies is a die hard Browns fan. He didn't care much for my "RG3 huh...LOL" text this morning.

On a side not I'm 2-0 in my leagues!

DadBod

Sep 1, 2009
Coquitlam
I've submitted a couple of waiver claims that open up tomorrow so I'll see if they go through.

My biggest player was Luck, scored me 43 points in one of my leagues.

My most disappointing player was Christine Michales on the Hawks, thought he was going to have a better game than he did.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Hey guys, I would just like to apologize, I think I am going to have to leave the league.

The scoring format is simply something that kills any interest I have in this fantasy league.

It's my fault entirely, I should have double checked before I joined the league.

I wish you guys the best, I hope you can somehow delete my team, if not I sincerely apologize.

Jabba The Hutton

Nucks STH
Jul 28, 2009
UBC
Hey guys, I would just like to apologize, I think I am going to have to leave the league.

The scoring format is simply something that kills any interest I have in this fantasy league.

It's my fault entirely, I should have double checked before I joined the league.

I wish you guys the best, I hope you can somehow delete my team, if not I sincerely apologize.

When the three most important non QB players were Lockett, Patterson and Tyreek Hill, I understand your frustration.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad