Movies: Next Jurassic Movie - July 2, 2025

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I thought the last one was going to be the last one but I guess not. Looks like it will be another new storyline so probably another trilogy

This film will mark the beginning of a fresh storyline in the juggernaut series, which has spanned three decades. It’s not yet clear if any previous stars, including Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Sam Neill, Laura Dern or Jeff Goldblum, will return.

Universal’s executive VP of production development Sara Scott and creative executive of production development Jacqueline Garell will oversee the project for the studio.

Since the June 1993 release of Spielberg’s original “Jurassic Park,” the six-film franchise has earned more than $6 billion worldwide. The most recent entry in the series, 2022’s “Jurassic World Dominion,” surpassed $1 billion worldwide.

Stealth1616

Oct 12, 2019
How many more storylines can the do with genetically modified dinosaurs, who escape and wreak havoc over humanity

Reactions: Beau Knows

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
deadhorse-lol.gif

Reactions: Mrfenn92

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Couldn’t care less about the movie but the “Velocicoaster” at Universal Studios was an awesome ride. If you’re ever out in Orlando I can’t recommend it enough

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Hope its better than the last one. Some have been better than others over the years, but I liked all of them in some way. Dominion however was just brutal from beginning to end.. Will never give it a 2nd viewing while I have seen the others countless times.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
It's going to be a reboot is my understanding. Hollywood loves those.

Why not just go full ham and have Jurassic Park vs. Land Before Time vs. Fast and The Furious vs. Transformers: Dinobauts?

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
That's a good pick, IMO. His past movies (Monsters, the 2014 Godzilla, Rogue One, The Creator) were all at least decent and this is right in his wheel house. I'm still very skeptical because it's being rushed and the last one was so horribly written that good direction wouldn't have saved it, but this is slightly encouraging news, nonetheless.

Last edited:
Reactions: NyQuil

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
This will be the 8th movie (including 2 short film).

Please stop already. There is only so many time you can tell the same story over and over about the dinosaurs attacking and it being because of some bad guy.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
This will be the 8th movie (including 2 short film).

Please stop already. There is only so many time you can tell the same story over and over about the dinosaurs attacking and it being because of some bad guy.

THIS time, there's a hyper-intelligent velociraptor that has been trained in genetic engineering that is making its own dinosaur army!

1710456945889.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad