How many points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Buffalo has a tough schedule for the next 4 games with Tampa, Winnipeg, Minnesota, and Pittsburgh. How many points will they need for you to consider it a success? I'm going 4.
4 and competitive in each would be okay. We’ve had some pretty shitty periods over the last several games, yet the points are adding up...

Now we get two strong teams from the West and two teams who will contend to represent the East in the Cup.

I’m excited for this but a little less concerned about the points than I am the actual performances.

Sabresruletheschool

Jul 16, 2012
4 and competitive in each would be okay. We’ve had some pretty ****ty periods over the last several games, yet the points are adding up...

Now we get two strong teams from the West and two teams who will contend to represent the East in the Cup.

I’m excited for this but a little less concerned about the points than I am the actual performances.

I tend to agree. If Buffalo plays hard every game and looks good, that would be a nice step in the right direction. But if they can take a couple of these games, and not get hammered, I think it would do a lot confidence wise.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
6 points is a success. 4 points is meh, 2 or 0 points is a disaster.
8 points is...……..PLAN THE PARADE!!!!!! :D

Reactions: sabrescupbound

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
8. Wtf not? I mean it’s not a safe bet, but when’s the last time you thought it was even possible?

Reactions: HaNotsri

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
I'll go with the easy answer being 4 (.500). I think the toughest game is going to be @ Winnipeg. If we can sneak out 2 wins I'll be satisfied provided they are mostly competitive in every game.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I think the only points we are squeezing out is against Minnesota and the other 3 we will be lucky if we can at least get to OT.

So I went 2, either we are gonna get a win from one team or we will take 2 of them to OT and lose 3on3.

1-3-0

Or

0-2-2

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Buffalo turns around the season of a team every year. LA, Min, San Jose. I think this year it's Pittsburgh who is getting destroyed again tonight. That game has Crosby 6 point game written all over it followed by Pittsburgh getting points in 12 straight games.

Not a reverse jinx post.

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
Buffalo turns around the season of a team every year. LA, Min, San Jose. I think this year it's Pittsburgh who is getting destroyed again tonight. That game has Crosby 6 point game written all over it followed by Pittsburgh getting points in 12 straight games.

Not a reverse jinx post.

Is Crosby even playing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad