Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Right now I think we all feel like this

280sw007883.gif

In Buffalo...

dawson-crying-o.gif

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
Halak taking horns off of head and getting drunk on Slovak wine.

Now JT to win the Ross.

MetsJetsIsles22

Oct 27, 2013
have not felt this good in a long time....isles cruise into playoffs now with weight of the world lifted off their shoulders.

POSITIVE THOUGHTS EVERYONE FROM HERE ON OUT...OUR TROOPS ARE GOING INTO BATTLE

nyisles

Apr 4, 2006
Western Suffolk

Barz1

Oct 22, 2011
Rags taking an opportunity to screw Boston and the NYI in one night... can you blame them? :laugh:

Bummed that this team essentially backed into the POs after leading the division for half the year, but hey, it's a whole new season after this week - let's hope the pre-March Isles find their way back into the game.

After the other night--- will take playoffs by backing in--- plan on having nice dinner out with the family tmw, before coming home and watching game in PEACE!!

dlawong

Nov 24, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
The Rags are playing with fire. If they let the Sens in and Isles beat Pens next game, they may end up playing Sens and the hottest team now can beat them, especially if the King is not sharp in the opening series.

stranger34

Mar 6, 2007
Nassau County
The Rags are playing with fire. If they let the Sens in and Isles beat Pens next game, they may end up playing Sens and the hottest team now can beat them, especially if the King is not sharp in the opening series.

agree, I'll say it again. I don't see the Sens losing 4 out 7 games to anyone right now... if the rags end up with them for dogging it tonight then they deserve their lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad