News from around the League Part XLIX - Cuts & Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidek91

Jan 13, 2014
Warsaw, PL
Yeah, they're making room for Tokarski and the last place where I thought he could go before the season (Winnipeg) can be crossed off the list as well...

Ben Matlock

Resteriged Uesr
Aug 21, 2007
That was his salary last year, but because he'll be making 7m/year between 2016-2018 the cap is 5.25. He really hit the jackpot.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
No he's got one more RFA year but the fact his salary is $6 million the year before gives him a high base.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Per TSN: Habs deal Budaj and (F) Holland to Jets for Tangradi.

....and the Jets waive Budaj. They didn't want Tangradi's 675K one way contract in the minors, so naturally they bring in Budaj's 1.4 million one way contract to start in the minors.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Rangers named McDonagh captain

remember, Gainey traded McDonagh for Gomez

yet Lou turned down Gomez for Datsyuk (apparently) back in the day

:sadface:

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
Rangers named McDonagh captain

remember, Gainey traded McDonagh for Gomez

yet Lou turned down Gomez for Datsyuk (apparently) back in the day

:sadface:
I don't know if Lou turned down the trade, but I remember discussing it. I have a rather exemplary post somewhere in my history pointing out that Datsyuk had never proven himself to be a playoff contributor, while Gomez had.

watts31

Apr 12, 2009
Kentucky
How quickly does hockey streams send you an invite? I did it a few hours ago. That's the only way I can register right?

I requested an invite and didn't hear anything for 4 or 5 days, so i did a request for another invite and was accepted after 2 hours. I have several friends who have it and they said it never took them more than a day to get accepted.

JRZ DVLS

Try Brubag*****
Feb 21, 2007
NC,ILL,NorNJ,Roch
www.brubag.com
I requested an invite and didn't hear anything for 4 or 5 days, so i did a request for another invite and was accepted after 2 hours. I have several friends who have it and they said it never took them more than a day to get accepted.
I set two and never got an invite...WHatemail did it come through s i can see if it got spammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad