New York's NHL 12 Fantasy League (CLOSED TO NEW GAME)

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I REALLY want to try to get a game going that would be similar to this but would have NHL 12 be the simulator. I've wanted to do this for a couple of years now.

It would be ideal to have a fantasy draft and then I could quick sim the season up to the date we finish the draft and provide daily updates once we catch up.

If any of you are interested from here then let me know. If I get enough people that would like to do it here, I'll start asking around some other friends. I won't just do this if we can find enough people, it would have to be quality people.

Like I said I've really been wanting to do this for a long time. If your interested please let me know.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I'm going to have to take a look to see if NHL 12 will allow me to make the number of teams smaller. I'm not sure. I would much prefer 20 teams to be completely honest.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
:kings add David Legwand and place Andy McDonald on IR/scratched. If I need to drop someone Ill drop Tatar

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Unfortunately it looks like EA won't let me put less than 30 teams into a season/dynasty mode.

So if I get to do this then I will be careful with who I let in. Like I said if you're interested then let me know in here. If we get enough people in here I will start expanding it to friends outside of this game and then the rest of the people.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Guys the thread is up so if you are looking for something to do as this game runs it's course then please feel free to join. Plenty of spots open still.

I just want to stress that this game isn't going to stopped. This new game is something I have always wanted to do, and to the best of my knowledge has never fully been done on HF.

There really isn't much to do in this game right now except let the game run it's course before the offseason comes rolling around.

Here's the link to the game: NHL 12 Game

Please check it out if your interested and join up. You know it will be a well run league and it will be fun.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Wow, I jumped all the way up from the 8-10 range (where I've been all game) to the number 2 slot.

Glad some of my players decided to start showing up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad