New York's NHL 12 Fantasy League (CLOSED TO NEW GAME)

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Yea. I needed to change it up a little I was getting kinda tired of this one. It was losing interest so on the next one I plan on provide frequent updates to keep activity level up.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
So we have the list on the next page:

So far:

New York RKY
Modo
Bruno Mars
hockeyalltheway
RogueStatus
Moses Doughty
JumpierPegasus
I Love Boy Bands
IslesRock4
Dynamic Duo 934
habsman56

Last edited:

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Hey guys just to continue to give a heads up:

I'm at 11 people right now. I'm waiting on 3 people to answer my PM (I'm waiting for Pulp Fiction and NYR Censored to get back on to respond to my PM).

Once that happens we could get up to 14 people.

I think that we need to have 30 people because NHL 12 won't allow for less so then I'll open it up to other people.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Attention NEW GM's:

I am currently in the process of recruiting GM's for a new league.

The concept for the league is as follows:
We are going to be using current NHL rosters. We will have 30 teams with 30 GM's. After filling up the league I will allow a brief period for trades and signings prior to the season.

Upon completion of this trading period, I will take all 30 rosters and put them into NHL 12. I will simulate a season in NHL 12 with those rosters providing "around the league" updates after every in game week so GM's can know what's going on and adjust their rosters accordingly. After the season is over we will go into an offseason and in October I will simulate another season using NHL 13.

I am currently looking for about 15 GM. I prefer people with GM games experience and people that I know.If you are interested please PM me and let me know and I'll decide if I want to add you in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad