GDT: New York Rangers @ Your New Jersey Devils, 3 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Smart placement by kravstov. I would of guess he would of went far post too.. knew exactly where the hole would be when mac stretched out

pulkit1989

Nov 16, 2011
I posted in yesterday’s game and I am posting in today’s the same thing. How the hell is anyone seeing any development in the young players in these games? I’m not seeing it. Other than sharo and hughes I feel like other players’ game has declined significantly over the last month or month and a half
Their passes suck. Their shots consistently get blocked. The ones that don’t, they miss the net..

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Blackwell is attached to Sharangovich there, so we need someone on the left side who can also shoot.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I don't care if they get suspended, I'm all for someone doing something very borderline to Trouba.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I posted in yesterday’s game and I am posting in today’s the same thing. How the hell is anyone seeing any development in the young players in these games? I’m not seeing it. Other than sharo and hughes I feel like other players’ game has declined significantly over the last month or month and a half
Their passes suck. Their shots consistently get blocked. The ones that don’t, they miss the net..

Hmm.. I'm seeing Hughes and Smith as being two of the best at their positions. The issue is that they have some REALLY bad players playing and average players making horrible plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad