GDT: New York Rangers vs Toronto Maple Leafs - Feb 10th, 2015 @ 7:30pm (ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Talbot has a 2.02 GAA, and a .926 SV% lifetime against us.

Lundqvist has a 2.84 GAA and a .900 Sv% liftime.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Sens should beat Sabres... could bump us down a notch in the standings.

Just goes to show how out of touch 71 is when he doesn't understand why he is being scratched... Hoping for a good performance from our tradeable players, need to raise their value as much as possible!

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
Sens should beat Sabres... could bump us down a notch in the standings.

Just goes to show how out of touch 71 is when he doesn't understand why he is being scratched... Hoping for a good performance from our tradeable players, need to raise their value as much as possible!

I don't think that he's out of touch. I think he's a professional athlete that is ticked off that he has to spend another night in the press box.

No need to trash the guy any more. We all know that he hasn't lived up to his contract, but generally coaches give more room to guys that will be around the organization for a while (or suppose to be).

But we also have to keep in mind that Horachek is going to have to explain himself to another team on why he did things a certain way in any job opportunities next year.

Horachek has done everything that he can to spark this club. He's switched up lines constantly, moved players around on the power play and nothing has worked.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Talbot plays good against us which is good I think...

Regardless, the Rangers are hot. I wonder if Nash will rip us apart tonight or if it will be a little more balanced.

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
Lundqvist has a 2.84 GAA and a .900 Sv% liftime.
That has to be his worst SV% against any team, no?

I can remember us absolutely lighting him up for like 7-8 goals two or three times now over the past few years. Very weird.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I would really wish they'd just go "we're scratching Clarkson because he's not v. good. and if other players don't step up they'll sit next to him."

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
tnrxLZ1.jpg

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
Reimer is better than his play has dictated over the past season. I think even tank supporters should hope he plays well tonight as it'll up his trade value(it's not like we've been scoring much anyway). I seriously doubt that Bernier is on the block like the trade forum seems to believe and I can still see Reimer being moved for the right offer.

I just hope Reimer doesn't get too hot, take over the number one position and get us just close enough to the playoffs to get our hopes up. That seems to be Leafs 101....Then we'll end up having another goalie controversy and low draft pick for our troubles.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I would really wish they'd just go "we're scratching Clarkson because he's not v. good. and if other players don't step up they'll sit next to him."

Yeah me too. Like I don't get who their trying to fool. Just come out and say he hasn't been playing good. It's honest, to the point and it lets everyone else on the team know what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad