GDT: New York Rangers vs Dallas Stars - 8pm ET, MSGSN (Hangover edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Kuch was out for the entire season. If you make call ups while a player is on LTIR you don't accrue anything (including the space we were accuring before Fox was injured). So when we had Brodz/Louie/Mackey up we were accruing 0. We only accrue if we have no call ups.
Didn’t know that; thank you for clarifying.

Reactions: Jaromir Jagr

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
Mika is not worth his contract anymore. This is not some slump or anything like that. His effort isn't there and he just peaked recently. That's it. He can't find his shot or even make a clean pass. He doesn't deserve to be on the first line and quite frankly when Chytil comes back he should be demoted to the third line. I am serious.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Patty Maroon would be a solid deadline acquisition. This team just has no snarl to it. Can probably grab him for a 3rd

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Mika is not worth his contract anymore. This is not some slump or anything like that. His effort isn't there and he just peaked recently. That's it. He can't find his shot or even make a clean pass. He doesn't deserve to be on the first line and quite frankly when Chytil comes back he should be demoted to the third line. I am serious.
Not expecting Chytil back any time soon.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
*Puck misses the net and goes out of play*

Joe:

94bf4984040b338264619301f0c5da7b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad