Pre-Game Talk: New York Rangers vs. Buffalo Sabres 3/8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I think we`ve 4 great lines vs Buffalo tomorrow - Miller with D. Moore & Glass on the 4th after this day practice. Nash skated today, but good news he is day to day - instead of week to week. :) Dylan still with Knee issues - so we will call up another defender probably skjei. Hank is also day to day - so he will not play until weekend.
Personally, I would use Zuci on the 4th line tomorrow instead of Miller, because D. Moore and Zuci usually find eachother, and Glass always play physical and create room on that line.

Anyway, I really look forward to game tomorrow!

LGR!!

Last edited:

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
I've got 4 seats ice level row 9 behind the goal.

looking forward to a beatdown

if they roll 4 lines and play decent defense, they should walk over them.

buf isn't very good.

just win

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
This is a huge game considering the injury situation and the upcoming opponents on the schedule / west trip.

Reset. Need these 2 points bad. Cant take this team lightly. They've only lost 3 times in regulation over the last 10.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Damn son, I have to pick wisely. I have too many Rangers jerseys to choose. Graves, Samuelsson, Leetch, Kreider, Hank, Tikkanen, Stepan, Richter (but it is signed and I don't want it to be ruined) McD, Girardi (also signed)... I usually wear Graves but guys, help me out!

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Damn son, I have to pick wisely. I have too many Rangers jerseys to choose. Graves, Samuelsson, Leetch, Kreider, Hank, Tikkanen, Stepan, Richter (but it is signed and I don't want it to be ruined) McD, Girardi (also signed)... I usually wear Graves but guys, help me out!

Only jersey I ever rock is Mike Richter, so thats my choice. :yo:

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
actually, there will be 2 messier jerseys. mine and wifey. hers is blue.

have your people call my people. we'll do drinks. :laugh:

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
One of my people is not yet 21. We are poor displaced college man children. :laugh: I personally can grab a beer though :laugh:

Nev, I'm scared someone is gonna ruin Mike's autograph on it

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
sabes fans are usually pretty chill. lots of families and stuff.

I'm sure if you wore a tanner glass signed jersey (who would ??) there might be some stuff, but i think all good with the richter thing. he's a cornell grad post career if I'm not mistaken.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
He's very smart yes. The last time I saw Hank start in Buffalo was in 2013. I was sitting in his corner for 2 periods and an entire section was bowing down to him after saves. :laugh:

Stanley Foobrick

Clockwork Blue
Apr 2, 2007
Fooville, Ontario
We'll be in 101. Our yearly father/ daughter Rangers game in Buffalo.

This question is off topic I know but they lock all the game day threads. My question, did we ever get to see a picture of that puck over the goal line in the Caps game?

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Yeah a video was posted. Dicey but it is a goal IMO

Glad to see the Rangers faithful coming out to this. Been looking forward to this since the summer when the schedule was released.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Stepan has a big game to relive his first nhl game hat trick and also to make up for delivering the game winning goal onto the stick of clutterbuck

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Need a better effort from Raanta tonight

As well as Kreider...holy crap...the guy is just sooooo useless on 3 out of 4 shifts in almost every game . Totally lost or disinterested standing around with one hand on the stick ......with that deer in the headlight look in his eyes. There is absolutely NO reason why he can't put the physical element into his game that Matt Martin does . Hard to figure.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad