GDT: New York Rangers - Vancouver Canucks 10 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I love Fast... we have his younger and more talented brother coming... Damn... I can't wait to get some Andersson and Chytil

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
I always see a lot of talk about AVs system and how it has hurt players and our team this year.

I don't mean this in a negative way, I am genuinely curious. Did we have the same system in place during our SCF and ECF losses ? Were our players just better then that they covered up the holes in it ? I'm guessing Hank had something to do it with it. Any insight on the system would be appreciated.
I think the biggest reasons we lost in the SCF was puck luck and LAK were the better team, I can admit that. The ECF loss to TB and the loss to OTT was on our coach and his refusal to make in game adjustments.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
I always see a lot of talk about AVs system and how it has hurt players and our team this year.

I don't mean this in a negative way, I am genuinely curious. Did we have the same system in place during our SCF and ECF losses ? Were our players just better then that they covered up the holes in it ? I'm guessing Hank had something to do it with it. Any insight on the system would be appreciated.

It just seems we're more terrible at it this year. The defense corps was in their prime and Hank was younger.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
You know your AV system is bad when your take away more space and time on the 5 on 3 compared to ES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad