Tickets: New York Rangers Ticket Thread

sonofsamson

Dec 22, 2011
Selling two tickets vs Ottawa Senators on Monday, 4/15
Section 227, Row 18, Seats 3-4
$97 each. Total $194. Venmo only

Tickets will be forwarded from my MSG account.

edit-SOLD

Last edited:
Reactions: fm

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Looking for 2 tickets for Sunday night vs Montreal. Anything in the $60 - $90 range?

* someone hooked me up thank you very much.

Last edited:

045NYR

Oct 1, 2008
2 seats against the Flyers on the 11th, section 222 row 23 seats 21-22 (2 seats in from the aisle). Asking $240 for both.

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
Anyone have any idea yet if we start Saturday or Sunday? I’m hoping sat bc I bought tickets to game 2 and can’t have it interfer for Passover lol.

I have ticket to game 2 of the playoffs. I desperately need it not to fall on Tuesday. Anyone have any info yet on playoff dates?

jdubb730

Jan 2, 2024
Anyone have any idea yet if we start Saturday or Sunday? I’m hoping sat bc I bought tickets to game 2 and can’t have it interfer for Passover lol.

I have ticket to game 2 of the playoffs. I desperately need it not to fall on Tuesday. Anyone have any info yet on playoff dates?
have the same issue. either way if game 1 is on sat then we miss game 1 due to shabbos and game 2 because of erev pesach. the only shot to go to first round would be if game 1 is on sunday night.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

No clue, but the Knicks tentatively had the 20th for the Play-In round if they were in it, they are not so that was cancelled. So the night is open again so they might just put the Rangers in that slot.

Reactions: Chalfdiggity3

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
No clue, but the Knicks tentatively had the 20th for the Play-In round if they were in it, they are not so that was cancelled. So the night is open again so they might just put the Rangers in that slot.

I appreciate that extra bit of news. Gives me hope that we are Saturday night and game 2 would be Monday night. Dolan may want that spot taken since it’s going to be lost revenue for an evening. Keeping my fingers crossed

jdubb730

Jan 2, 2024
I appreciate that extra bit of news. Gives me hope that we are Saturday night and game 2 would be Monday night. Dolan may want that spot taken since it’s going to be lost revenue for an evening. Keeping my fingers crossed
Monday night is passover.

The tickets that were released today, was it only first round or the whole playoffs?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
NBA playoffs start on the 20th too. The play in is scheduled for 4/16 - 4/19. Looks like the Knicks will be getting home court so one of the Rangers/Knicks will be home Saturday and the other Sunday presumably. Bruins/Celtics will have similar issues.

BigBlueFan

Feb 11, 2012
Any chance anyone has 4 for sale for tomorrow against Ottawa? Looking to take the kids, so the cheaper the better. Thanks in advance!

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

So apparently, according to a couple guys on a Facebook Ranger ticket exchange group, Rangers will play Saturday, Knicks Sunday, including a guy who said his friend works with the camera crew.

Obviously not confirmed but figured I pass that along.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad