Tickets: New York Rangers Ticket Thread

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I still can't transfer or see prices. The "transfer" option is there but when I select it and choose "next" I get this error.
"We weren't able to retrieve ticket information for all the events selected."

I assume the process is still updating, some accounts will likely have full access before others.
Yeah I just saw the icons were there and assumed :oops:. Now you can transfer and donate but not sell.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
The game on January 2nd is more expensive than any other game on the calendar.. more expensive than the home opener.. makes you think..

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
The game on January 2nd is more expensive than any other game on the calendar.. more expensive than the home opener.. makes you think..

the Sunday after New Years against the defending Stanley Cup champions….there’s no way this is banner night.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
the Sunday after New Years against the defending Stanley Cup champions….there’s no way this is banner night.

I doubt it, too. But it also seems to be priced 30-40% higher than Sunday after Thanksgiving vs the Islanders. Kind of odd to have one game priced at a tier above all your other high priced games.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
I doubt it, too. But it also seems to be priced 30-40% higher than Sunday after Thanksgiving vs the Islanders. Kind of odd to have one game priced at a tier above all your other high priced games.

One other consideration: for Swedes the winter holiday is an extremely important time to gather with family and I just don’t see the entire Lundqvist clan cutting their holiday short to fly to NYC mid holiday week. Plus game time is 1230….during one of the final NFL weeks of the year….doesn’t seem like an optimal time.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018

Where are you seeing individual game prices? I'm only seeing the total for the year per seat on the Ticket Details and only in the MSG App. Not on the website.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Yeah, it's priced in an upper tier because it's a sunday afternoon game around the holidays. Nothing more than that. A banner raising game isn't going to be at 12 PM on a football Sunday.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Hey, I have season tickets in section 224 row 12. Its 2 tickets dead center as you can get. I'll be selling a lot of games. I only get to go to about 8-12 games. If anyone is interested just let me know.

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
Got three tickets in 213 for 3/15 vs. ANA via Tickpick this weekend. Then of course the Rangers release the single game tickets to Chase cardholders. LOL.

MikePLee

Oct 9, 2011
I’m selling all the Rangers preseason games.

Section 208, Row 12 aisle seats at the end of the row going towards center ice.

2 Tickets to each game. 50% off.

$100 total for 2 tickets to each game.

9/26/21 Islanders at Rangers 7pm
9/28/21 Bruins at Rangers 7pm
10/6/21 Devils at Rangers 7pm

if you are interested please send me an email at: [email protected]

Attachments

• Section 208 Row 12 View.jpeg
    Section 208 Row 12 View.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 7

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Hey everyone,

Have the 9/28 v. Boston and 10/6 v. New Jersey preseason games available. Section 225 row 15, asking $80 for each pair which is well under face value. Shoot me a message if interested. Thank you.

Edit - 9/28 v. Boston sold.

Last edited:

leetch2

Aug 24, 2004
All,

I'm selling a pair to the following preseason games. Section 221 Row 3. Seats are 4 off Section 222

Sunday 9/26 vs NYI - $85 for the pair
Tuesday 9/28 vs BOS - $60 for the pair

PM if interested. Thanks

Last edited:

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Any additional guidance released regarding MSGs vaccination/Covid policies?

Specifically for kids under 12

Edit: Found the info - sharing below:

All Guests Age 12 And Older
  • Guests age 12 and older are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
    • This means you’ve had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending
  • Guests may also show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination
    • This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two
  • Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else will be required to wear a mask while in The Garden, except while actively eating or drinking
Children Under Age 12
  • Children under age 12 can attend events with a vaccinated adult, but please note:
    • Children ages 4 to 11 will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event)
  • Children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear a mask while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking
Madison Square Garden FAQs | MSG | Official Site

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Any additional guidance released regarding MSGs vaccination/Covid policies?

Specifically for kids under 12

Edit: Found the info - sharing below:

All Guests Age 12 And Older
  • Guests age 12 and older are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
    • This means you’ve had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending
  • Guests may also show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination
    • This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two
  • Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else will be required to wear a mask while in The Garden, except while actively eating or drinking
Children Under Age 12
  • Children under age 12 can attend events with a vaccinated adult, but please note:
    • Children ages 4 to 11 will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event)
  • Children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear a mask while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking
Madison Square Garden FAQs | MSG | Official Site
Thank god we don't have to wear a mask.

Reactions: Section311

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Looks like the prices are loaded.

My seats are in section 222 lower - average price is $105. Haven't had a chance to determine which games are in which tier.

Tier
1: 73.50
2: 77.75
3: 101.00
4: 121.50
5: 147.75

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
Got tickets for Fri, Oct 29 against Columbus.

Sec 223, Row 5, aisle seats

Ended up being $335 with fees.

Tough to swallow but they’re pretty great tickets and I haven’t been to a game in a few years.

Reactions: HockeyBasedNYC

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Hey all just curious. Has anyone been to a pre season game? Are they worth going to? As sad as it is I’ve never seen a Rangers game at MSG (only see them away usually) and there’s a pre season game on my bday. I’ve always wanted to see a game @ home. So if it’s worth going I’d definitely do it. Tickets only about $53usd

iguss

Jan 14, 2013
Does anyone have a pair for sale for the Jan 28th game? Looking for the 100s.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad